Main Forum

Notice Looking for ways to support Barbercraft? :)

3 replies
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Hey guys, so I noticed that a lot of times people go up to staff and ask them if there are little things that would be able to help boost their stats for staff, well I've decided to try and compile all of the things at once. This will be stuff not discussed on the Staff Applications or the Staff board on the server. Things that are lesser known :)

#1 YouTube

A playlist of all the Barbercraft related videos I could find can easily be found here :3
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqiSMClQEqvDBkI8S_pZFzzukhcU64qRJ
Be sure to like and leave supportive comments :p doesn't have to be on everything as there are a LOT.
Also if you made a video and it's not there please be sure to let me know :3 I can fix that for you :d

#2 Voting Links

So on top of just standard voting sites such as Minecraft-MP allow you to drop favorites. Planet Minecraft allows you to Diamond a server which greatly helps out the server. Doing these tasks are one time things that greatly boost the server :d
I also have a variety of projects that are used to aid the server directly :3
Check them out here <<< http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/loui4/
Also leaving a comment on each voting site about how good the server is greatly appeals to other players.

I will update this as more ideas begin to flow
Posted Oct 10, 14 · OP · Last edited Aug 2, 15
List
Undo
Member+
Will consider these.
uU5UNVw.jpg
Posted Oct 28, 14
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Eric if u would like i could make you another website not on enjin a website to advertise
~ Chloe
Aka.
Carflow :rolleyes: :lol: :dizzy: :snore:
JOIN BARBERCRAFT.MCSERVER.WS
Posted Nov 14, 14
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
im willing to do that for u
~ Chloe