Level 2
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times*
I am Premium rank and have 2,278 votes

Age (14 and up required):

Name (Last name not required):
Shawn

Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public)
noob.tron123

What unique contributions can you bring toward the server?
I have a lot of knowledge about bringing contributions to the server. I can help administrate the Barbercraft Enjin website. I administrate the Kunaicraft server website. I also own my own Enjin website which can be found here. I have also gotten the opportunity to own my own Minecraft server, but I will make sure Barbercraft stays my priority.

Are you willing to vote at least every other day?
Yes, I will.

Have you made a YT video for this server?
I have made a YouTube video for Barbercraft. You can find the video here. I also made a second YouTube video which you can find here.

If yes would you continue making videos?
I will try to make a series on Barbercraft here in the near future.

How many stars do you have?
I have all four of the stars.

Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest!
I believe I did have some past problems with Barbercraft staff, but I certainly hope that we can make it up and be friends. I've had problems with Dax and Bosz and I feel as if they have been resolved. I also was banned for trolling on the server and was permanently banned. I later then appealed and got unbanned. You can find the reports here, here, and here.

Why you think you are fit for this role?
I am productive, active, and I will make sure that all my IRL problems will not be in the way that I will behave to other Barbercraft staff and members. I will also put the needs of the Barbercraft community before any of my own needs.

Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how:
I am able to advertise the server through social media platforms like Instagram. I will soon make a Twitter and Facebook account for advertising Barbercraft.

Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attatched please)
Yes, I have reported bugs and glitches that I have found on the forums.
Paintball Glitch
Member+ Glitch

Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please)
Yes, I have reported players who caused issues.
updog2000
antgame11
X_JoeyMacaroni_X
FireToe7699
MattyDahTaco
G0N3_R0GU3
Xxcookid123xX
danthebowman
ProwlXV
syrinborg and mariuslys

Are you active on the forums?
Yes, I am on the forums and Enjin every day.

What is your full AR time?
My full AR time is 138 days 5 hours and 5 minutes

Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated:
I think my building experience is about a 4-5. I built these builds as NightGuardian4. I also do not have screenshots of the builds I built for my builder star.

Some of your strengths with server work:
The strengths with server work are quite limited since I have not been staff on many servers. I was Moderator on KunaiCraft ran by one of our older members, Eevee. I was also a Manager on OLLIEZ4's server. I know WorldEdit very well, I know the Barbercraft rules very well, and I am also willing to help anyone who is in need. Also, I have a lot of experience with console and fixing bugs within the plugin. I am also server Manager on a server called CaliburnCraft. I have also ran a server Building Competition that can be found here.

Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines?
Yes, I have.

Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc.
I agree.

NOTE: In one of the screenshots, it shows I was on NightGuardian4's plot. I am not afraid to admit that I am also NightGuardian4. Yes, I did try to pretend to be someone new from the server, but I honestly can not forgive myself for that. Also, I do admit doing it again on the transition from my very original minecraft account, chickengobbler. I do not have control of that account whatsoever. It was hacked, so instead before the hacking, got another account and got the account name marsdestroyer10. I revealed who I really was, lost a lot of people's trusts and was basically on my own. I regret every single decision back in the day, but I am a new person now. I focus on the present, not the past or the future. If anyone still does not like me, read this because I am truly sorry for everything I have done. Helping Barbercraft thrive is one of the things I am passionate about doing.
Attached Images
Posted Jan 21, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 23, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Wtf we are the same age on the same day.
Bush did 711
Posted Jan 21, 17
Good luck with your application, you seem worthy of being promoted.
SeaLand8381
WoK Member 2013 / Keralis Fan
Posted Jan 27, 17
List
Undo
[PRM] ChickenZGaming o
ChickenZGaming @ Play.mc-barbercra...
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
Updated the application. Updated AR time and added a few minor details to keep the application up-to-date :)
Posted Feb 12, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
This is a great app. I think you would fit very well among BC staff. I've talked to other players and they feel that BC needs a revamped staff team. I think you're very active, plus you have a lot of seniority to this server. Definitely a thumbs up and good luck Chicken!
I don't always play on a MC server, but when I do... BarberCraft
Posted Feb 12, 17
List
Undo
[PRM] ChickenZGaming o
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
Updated my AR time and change a few minor things.
Posted Feb 24, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
C'mon guys how many years has it been? Make the poor guy staff already lol
Posted Mar 9, 17
[PRM] ChickenZGaming o
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
Updated the majority of my application
Posted Jul 4, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Level 2
LEVEL 2
no.png
Need any help? No problem. Msg me ingame or on forums about any minecraft question ;)

HUdCs.gif
mR53K.gif
huS6Y.gif
Posted Jul 5, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Silver
One thing I would personally change is the text colour because I can barely read the yellow on purple
http://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/prowl456
Posted Jul 6, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices