Main Forum
Page
of 4

Staff Application

39 replies
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
It's a cool staff app. In my own opinion BarberCraft needs more staff and there is some very promising people...just staff chat is very inactive so it hardly ever gets talked about unfortunately. Just be patient and if it happens then it happens.
Posted Aug 16, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
It's a cool staff app. In my own opinion BarberCraft needs more staff and there is some very promising people...just staff chat is very inactive so it hardly ever gets talked about unfortunately. Just be patient and if it happens then it happens.
Thank you Dax! :d
Posted Aug 16, 17 · OP
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
No problem Chicken
Posted Aug 16, 17
List
Undo
Gold
Good luck Chicken...i need to give you a nick...how about Fried Chicken....or Chicky McChicken....idk..i'll think some more <3
Its Mine not invader >:(
Posted Aug 16, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Good luck Chicken...i need to give you a nick...how about Fried Chicken....or Chicky McChicken....idk..i'll think some more <3
KentuckyFriendCircusChicken
Posted Aug 16, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Updated some information.. Thank you everyone who has commented on this application. It really does mean a lot.
Posted Sep 8, 17 · OP
[Helper] ItsAAP
ItsAAP @ Play.mc-barbercraft.com
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Woah you were NightGuardian?! Dang if you were trying to be somebody else, you did a really good job of it. I wouldn't have guessed that you were NightGuardian

And... amazing app! The amount of detail and effort put into this application is tremendous. I've always thought that you would be the perfect candidate for this role, and this app shows it even more. Best luck on getting staff! You have and always had my vote 😃
Posted Sep 8, 17 · Last edited Sep 8, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Woah you were NightGuardian?! Dang, I didn't know that!

And... amazing app! I love the description and it's clear you put a lot of time into this. Good luck on getting staff!
Thank you so much, AAP! Yes, I was. I don't know exactly how good I was, but I honestly am a different person from a year ago. It would also be an honor to be working with you.
Posted Sep 8, 17 · OP
[Helper] ItsAAP
ItsAAP @ Play.mc-barbercraft.com
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Why ty. It would be amazing working with you as well. Also, was it really 1 year ago? I thought it was 3 or 4 months ago. Cause I remember your alt joined a little bit after me, and I joined a couple months ago... hmm..
Posted Sep 8, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Why ty. It would be amazing working with you as well. Also, was it really 1 year ago? I thought it was 3 or 4 months ago. Cause I remember your alt joined a little bit after me, and I joined a couple months ago... hmm..
I was an extremely different person 1 year ago. Some of the older players do remember that and can't see that I have changed. Which, I am totally fine with. I can't please everyone. NightGuardian4 is technically my third minecraft account I have bought. I bought my very first one and named it chickengobbler. It lasted a while until it got hacked into, by who and why is beyond my answering. Before it got hacked, I bought another minecraft for an alt, just in case the other one got hacked. The catch is, I pretended to be a totally different person and nobody knew for MONTHS. Once they eventually found out, it wasn't really a pretty sight. That was when it was just the beginning. I was acting very immature and unruly for a few months following it and I have no idea why I did so. I purchased NightGuardian4 in April or May just trying to restart all the drama and such. Well, you know how the story went, it didn't last long at all. I just use my alt occasionally for other things. Honestly, after all this, I feel remorseful because I didn't care on who or how I hurt people, because I was hurting inside myself and needed to take it out on someone. Most people didn't know about this. Now you do.
Posted Sep 8, 17 · OP
Page
of 4
Top Posters
NoticeNotices