Main Forum
Page
of 4

Staff Application

39 replies
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Woah you were NightGuardian?! Dang if you were trying to be somebody else, you did a really good job of it. I wouldn't have guessed that you were NightGuardian

And... amazing app! The amount of detail and effort put into this application is tremendous. I've always thought that you would be the perfect candidate for this role, and this app shows it even more. Best luck on getting staff! You have and always had my vote 😃
You see, he's had practice pretending to be other people. This isn't a first and probably won't be the last time.
Posted Sep 8, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
[Helper] ItsAAP
ItsAAP @ Play.mc-barbercraft.com
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Oh, ok, I understand
Posted Sep 9, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Woah you were NightGuardian?! Dang if you were trying to be somebody else, you did a really good job of it. I wouldn't have guessed that you were NightGuardian

And... amazing app! The amount of detail and effort put into this application is tremendous. I've always thought that you would be the perfect candidate for this role, and this app shows it even more. Best luck on getting staff! You have and always had my vote 😃
You see, he's had practice pretending to be other people. This isn't a first and probably won't be the last time.
People change, don't jump to conclusions.
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Sep 9, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3

People change, don't jump to conclusions.
Why did you put that twice, and I know, I'm not stupid. Just I personally haven't seen any change.
Posted Sep 9, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Lag man 😞
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Sep 9, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Lag man 😞
Dude, listen Zarvan, it's okay. It's just... lag day.
Posted Sep 9, 17
[Helper] ItsAAP
ItsAAP @ Play.mc-barbercraft.com
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
#lagday2017
Posted Sep 9, 17
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2

I literally just explained it. You just need to put me down and put doubt on my staff application for everyone to see. Didn't we talk about one time that I am changing? I don't feel as if you are fond of me getting promoted. Which is totally fine. I am not who I was and I will continue to be against who I was in the past.
Posted Sep 9, 17 · OP
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3

I literally just explained it. You just need to put me down and put doubt on my staff application for everyone to see. Didn't we talk about one time that I am changing? I don't feel as if you are fond of me getting promoted. Which is totally fine. I am not who I was and I will continue to be against who I was in the past.
I'm not trying to put you down or make yourself doubtful. And we have talked about it yet since then I really haven't seen any change. Also about me being fond of you getting promoted, I'm really not and for many reasons. I don't really see you as the trustible type. Especially after the /shop incidents.
Posted Sep 9, 17
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2

I'm not trying to put you down or make yourself doubtful. And we have talked about it yet since then I really haven't seen any change. Also about me being fond of you getting promoted, I'm really not and for many reasons. I don't really see you as the trustible type. Especially after the /shop incidents.
Trust is fine.. I have been more responsible so I hope you can trust me again
Posted Sep 9, 17 · OP
Page
of 4
Top Posters
NoticeNotices