Main Forum
Page
of 2

Staff Aplication By TomZgaming

18 replies
Hey Im TomZGaming
My In Real Life Name is Timothy But Call Me Tom
Today I Am Here To Apply For helper The Reason Why Is Because I Have Played This Server A While Back Ago And I Loved Playing As A Member but Now I Want To Help people Like Me Wh oWanted Help And Make Sure Everyone Enjoys There Time
Description:
Im An 11 Year Old Child Who Can Be Mature Sometimes When I Have people Who Need My Help And I Have Been Co-Owner Head-Admin And Builder On Servers But Sadly The Server I was Helper On Got Took Down So I Said To My Self Why Dont Apply For BarberCraft And See If They Accept Me Im An Emotianal Child I Am Disabled And I Need Speech Therapy Im Good At Persasive Writting In My Class But Im Not Trying To Really Persuad You I Just Wanna Take On A Challenge In My Life And I Thought Applying And Taking On Tasks For The Server Would Be Brilliant And I Have Never Went Near Or Did The /Stop Or /Nuke Ouch My Arm Hurts XD And My Skype Is Tc Richford And Tom Cat
And My Gmail is TcRichford@gmail.com And This Is The Most Longest Apply I Have Ever Done.
What Would You Want To Be As Staff?: I Would Love To Be An Helper The Reason Why Is Becuase Dax Really Expired Me Too And I Really Do Look Up To Him Alot
Your Sincerly

Format Time :d
Age- 11
Name Timothy Richford
Skype- Tc Richford
What unique contributions can you bring toward the server?- hmm. Auctally I Couldnt Really Bring Any In Yet but I Will Be On The Server For Over 4 Years Probally
Are you willing to vote at least every other day?- Yes. Sure Any Day
Have you made a YT video for this server?- Nop Auctally I Have Tryed
-If yes would you continue making videos?- I Would If I Had A Setup
-How many stars do you have?- I Am Confunzed On This One Im Sorry I Have Many Problems With Me
-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest!- Auctally The Staff Expired Me Too Apply They Did Nothing Bad To Me This Is My Onesty
-Why you think you are fit for this role?- I Have Been It For Many Of Years On A Diffrent Server
-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: Auctally I Have Discord So I Could Go Around doing That And At My School People Play Computer Minecraft.
-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attatched please)- Never Exept from That Big Hole In The Mob Arena But Thats Done And Dusted
-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please)- Yes. I Auctally Caught A Hacker Saying He Could Hack Once And You's Put Him In A Bird Cage
-Are you active on the forums?- Very Much So I Should Say
-What is your full AR time?- If You Mean Full Tim On The Server Then On Week-Days Like 6 Hours But weekends 10 Hours Max
-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated:I Think I Have Some Sreenshots But I Cant Find Them Il Check Tomoz
-Some of your strengths with server work: I Know Alot Of Commands Like /sudo etc.
-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines?- I Have Twice But That Was 2 Years Ago Il Make Sure To Check Every Day
Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc.- I Very Much Understand I Used To Lie My Whole Onesty Here But I Got Punished And I Felt Really Sad So I Told Them To Ban Me Permantly.
Posted Mar 10, 17 · OP · Last edited Mar 10, 17
List
Undo
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Hey man, we actually have a format for all staff applications so people are judged to the same and fair rubric.
Update your application w/ this format :)
http://www.mc-barbercraft.com/forums/m/25360702/viewthread/15114078-staff-application-format
Posted Mar 10, 17
Gold
there is a format tom :p
Please follow it here:
http://www.mc-barbercraft.com/forums/m/25360702/viewthread/15114078-staff-application-format
Its Mine not invader >:(
Posted Mar 10, 17
Thanks Guys didnt realise
Posted Mar 10, 17 · OP
I Am Now Finnished
Posted Mar 10, 17 · OP
Gold
Good Luck Tom :) May the luck be with you :p
Its Mine not invader >:(
Posted Mar 10, 17
Thanks Mine You've been supporting me
Posted Mar 10, 17 · OP