Main Forum
Page
of 2

NepuryMine's Hopefully Staff Application

13 replies
Gold
Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times* ~ i have voted more than 50 times
-Age (14 and up required): 16
-Name (Last name not required): Devan
-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public) I have Skype on my phone :)
What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? I can bring help, Support, Peace, Fun, etc to barbercraft
-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? I will overdue myself and vote everyday when i can!
-Have you made a YT video for this server? Yes- Link--If yes would you continue making videos? Yes! I will to make more videos on Barbercraft and on other servers!
-How many stars do you have? 3 - Waiting for Video to get 75 views- I hopefully will get the verteran star soon
-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! Yes, I have, but it never been too serious.- i got some problems with Blade, some with...(who are the other staff again?)
-Why you think you are fit for this role? I fit this role because, I can report and check the forms every day, and I will be trusting, fun and active on bc. And I can be active on the forms :3 (I will try to get on every day if i get staff dw)
-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: I can advertise to other friends who play minecraft, On music.ly and on Skype (if I add people outside barbercraft who play minecraft)
-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attatched please) I have not found any bugs yet on the server.
-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please) I remember reporting someone but i don't remember which one. XD
-Are you active on the forums? Yes. I will be active on the forms because, I might not be on Barbercraft every day, but I am on the forms almost every day.
-What is your full AR time? 37 days 11 hours and 21 minutes (I have been on longer. Never been able to edit my AR time.)
-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated: 6 (builds below) (I mainly did the halloween one. Lumos did the spider) - I did three builds, third one will be up soon.
-Some of your strengths with server work: Helping, Being Honest, Providing Peace Throughout the server, Banning people and muting people who have done things wrong and has been warned multiple times. I am used to w/e I know how to cut and place blocks etc and other stuff w/e can do.
-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? i read them with deep concentration XD and stuff like that...:p
Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc. I agree to the staff rank - termination if I am not active. - I will promise you that if i lie. i will not fight if i loose my staff application because (it is just a staff application) Thank you for your time :)
I know this might be the worst staff application ever XD but i don't care, lol
Attached Images
Its Mine not invader >:(
Posted Mar 18, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 9, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Just a note in the future: You can edit the original post to keep it up-to-date to be efficient. This looks a lot more professional than the last one because you have more confidence. Good luck.
Posted Mar 19, 17
Gold
Updated ~ Didn't get to change AR time because of 1.12 UPDATE ~ Changed Age ~ Edited Descriptions on questions that were being asked ~ ETC

<3 Mine <3
Posted Jun 7, 17 · OP
Member+
Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times*

-Age (14 and up required): 15

If my math is right, 15 is over 14, so ok :p

Hello Devan!

-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public) Yes I have Skype, but my Skype just got this weird update glitch so it removed everyone I had.

If you want to get Staff, you should join Skype again.

What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? I can bring help, Support, Peace, Fun, etc to barbercraft

Wow, im sorry, but this is total C L I C H E...

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? Yes :3

Ok.

-Have you made a YT video for this server? Not yet

You should...

-If yes would you continue making videos? In the Future

... ok ...

-How many stars do you have? 3 - Making Minecraft video when I have proper utilities for it.

3 stars is Good. But start thinking in Yt afap.

-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! Yes, I have, but it never been too serious.

What happened? you need to explain.

-Why you think you are fit for this role? I fit this role because, I can report and check the forms every day, and I will be trusting, fun and active on bc. And I can be active on the forms :3

Forums*, and you can do all that without any permition.

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: I can advertise to other friends who play minecraft, On music.ly and on Skype (if I add people outside barbercraft who play minecraft)

Yt is the best form of advertising.

-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attatched please) I have not found any bugs yet on the server.

Ok... But would you report if you find?

-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please) I have not successfully reported anyone

So you report without sucess... at least you report...

-Are you active on the forums? Yes. I will be active on the forms because, I might not be on Barbercraft every day, but I am on the forms almost every day.

WAIT WAIT WAIT.... you will not be online everyday, so how will you vote daily? do you try to find the 5 links online?,
cuse thats like 100x harder...

-What is your full AR time? 37 days 11 hours and 21 minutes (I have been on longer. Never been able to edit my AR time.)

Ok, thats cool!

-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated: 6 (builds below) (I mainly did the halloween one. Lumos did the spider)

Ok...

-Some of your strengths with server work: Helping, Being Honest, Providing Peace Throughout the server, Banning people and muting people who have done things wrong and has been warned multiple times. I am used to w/e I know how to cut and place blocks etc and other stuff w/e can do.

You should add here the called: Problem & Solution.

-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes, I have read the Staff Guidelines carefully

Doesnt look true, but ok...

Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc. I agree to the staff rank - termination if I am not active.

This is the Worst Staff application ive ever seen, and im sorry about this... It still needs lots of work and Info...
In a scale of 1-10, i give you a 4...
Posted Jun 29, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times*

-Age (14 and up required): 15

If my math is right, 15 is over 14, so ok :p

Hello Devan!

-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public) Yes I have Skype, but my Skype just got this weird update glitch so it removed everyone I had.

If you want to get Staff, you should join Skype again.

Wow, im sorry, but this is total C L I C H E...

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? Yes :3

Ok.

-Have you made a YT video for this server? Not yet

You should...

-If yes would you continue making videos? In the Future

... ok ...

-How many stars do you have? 3 - Making Minecraft video when I have proper utilities for it.

3 stars is Good. But start thinking in Yt afap.

-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! Yes, I have, but it never been too serious.

What happened? you need to explain.

-Why you think you are fit for this role? I fit this role because, I can report and check the forms every day, and I will be trusting, fun and active on bc. And I can be active on the forms :3

Forums*, and you can do all that without any permition.

Yt is the best form of advertising.

Ok... But would you report if you find?

-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please) I have not successfully reported anyone

So you report without sucess... at least you report...

WAIT WAIT WAIT.... you will not be online everyday, so how will you vote daily? do you try to find the 5 links online?,
cuse thats like 100x harder...

Ok, thats cool!

-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated: 6 (builds below) (I mainly did the halloween one. Lumos did the spider)

Ok...

You should add here the called: Problem & Solution.

-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes, I have read the Staff Guidelines carefully

Doesnt look true, but ok...

Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc. I agree to the staff rank - termination if I am not active.

This is the Worst Staff application ive ever seen, and im sorry about this... It still needs lots of work and Info...
In a scale of 1-10, i give you a 4...
he strikes again
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jun 30, 17
Member+
k then... i dont care if you want or not me to answer staff applications with my oppinion, i just think they can be better, any problem?
Posted Jun 30, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Gold
I just posted my YT video about barber craft, it took to long to download the poll,
so on my stars request poll, is my YT Channel username!
Please check it out for my YT Star!

and 1,

Next to Help and Shop is Vote on the top of this website so that is how I'll vote :3
Posted Jul 3, 17 · OP
Gold
i updated it...it is still trash but whatever XDD
i think if i can have time i might be able to get on for like 2 mins....not really idk...
LIFE IS CONFUSING!
I will accept all the comments to help suggest what is bad and good!
Thankss
Posted Sep 9, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Gold
I also don't have a 100%
Guarantee this will be accepted
because of how many times i quit because of life problems
But i'll have to wait and see for the results
:)
Posted Sep 23, 17 · OP
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Are you back on Barbercraft, or are you not?
Posted Sep 23, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices