Main Forum

Recent Glitches

4 replies
Bronze
Level 3
LEVEL 3
It's come to my attention that players have died in certain worlds (mainly survival and donator creative) and when they /back they spawn with half a heart and either burn to death or drown to death, I'm not quite sure why this happens but they get stuck dying constantly, furthermore from this people have been spawning with their inventory when they /back which means every time they die they drop another load of their inventory making it quite easy to dupe items, however if I catch anyone duping items through this I will have to ban you.

Secondly there's a glitch where entities disappear, this includes dropped items, hostile mobs and peaceful mobs, I believe minecarts also however it is not clear lag, the entities are still there, however they are just not visible. Now this one could just be my minecraft messing up, however I don't believe it is, if anyone else finds this to happen for them, please do say so.
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Ah no wonder why I keep dying over and over when I go back in the portal..
Good bye..
Posted Apr 13, 17
List
Undo
Bronze
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Ah no wonder why I keep dying over and over when I go back in the portal..
Yes, it's quite annoying, I also may have gotten Kendall stuck in a death loop so now unfortunately she can't go into safe survival, which I'm quite sorry for.
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP
Premium
I saw the inventory thing happen with me once and was really confused. Also glad to hear about the minecarts, I thought it was just the clear lag thing.
Posted Apr 13, 17
Bronze
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I saw the inventory thing happen with me once and was really confused. Also glad to hear about the minecarts, I thought it was just the clear lag thing.
Minecarts are classed as entities and are removed in clearlag, quick update is that the first glitch I mentioned (about keep inventory and dying instantly going back into a certain world) has been fixed, hopefully nothing like this happens again. Also thanks to those who did not abuse the glitch and dupe their inventory.
Posted Apr 14, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices