Main Forum
Page
of 2

Introducing GameBox!

10 replies
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Hey guys, so I know a lot of you have been itching for some new additions to Barbercraft to keep things flavorful and fun. Recently I've stumbled upon GameBox which is a plugin that comes with several GUI-based games such as: 2048, Connect 4, Battleship, Minesweeper, Gem Crush (Candy Crush). A lot of these mini-games come with multi-player options along with a competitive leaderboard.

To access GameBox simply run the command /gb or /gamebox and the GUI menu will pop up.

Additionally, to further help others and promote the server I will be making Plugin displays on Game Box games the first of which has already been released, Enjoy.

Additionally, please leave your thoughts on GameBox down below.
Posted May 10, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I really like the look of this feature, however right now it doesn't seem the multiplayer aspect of it is working, hopefully not long in the future we'll have it tip-top condition and we'll all be able to play and have fun challenging and playing against one another. Can't wait :d
Posted May 10, 17
Member+
Dax Forgot To Mention That If You Push Someone In The Game It Kicks Them Out Of It, I Accidentally Pushed Dax And Well He Said The Game Kicked Him Out.
Posted May 10, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Dax Forgot To Mention That If You Push Someone In The Game It Kicks Them Out Of It, I Accidentally Pushed Dax And Well He Said The Game Kicked Him Out.
Actually, I tested this with my alt shortly after, it must've just been a mistake or something, it seems you cannot be pushed out of a gamebox game through being pushed or punched, I'm not sure why I was kicked out of the game the first time
Posted May 10, 17
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
I'm working with the developer to improve the multi-player experience. Additionally, expect a few smaller updates to enhance the gameplay experience for now :) Expect a new game to be released shortly.
Posted May 13, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I'm working with the developer to improve the multi-player experience. Additionally, expect a few smaller updates to enhance the gameplay experience for now :) Expect a new game to be released shortly.
Can't wait man, I'm already loving getting highscores :DD
Posted May 13, 17
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Hey guys, for fans of GameBox we have recently added a new mini-game. Sudoku
Hope you guys enjoy, I have also made a new video for the Connect Four game. Expect more to come!
Posted May 29, 17 · OP
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Probably last GameBox video for a while, enjoy regardless.
Posted May 30, 17 · OP
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Been a while since the last GameBox video but Whac a Mole has been added - which is pretty similar to the carnival game Whac a Mole. Enjoy the video guys.
Also, this is pretty hype but CookieClicker will be remade for GameBox!
Posted Jul 19, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Sorry about getting the video in so late. Cookie Clicker has been added back to Barbercraft for quite some time now. There are no glitches known about with tons of features from the original Cookie Clicker.
Posted Aug 12, 17 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices