Silver
Age – 15 (almost 16)
Do you have Skype? Yes (Emo_Girl)
Do you have a Builder Star? Im not sure
Are you familiar with World Edit? Yes
Do you have shaders? No, but i can get it if needed
Are you willing to vote every other day? Yes
Full AR time – Anytime needed or whenever wanted
What are you best at building? Anything, mostly pixel art but i can build houses
Do you have any weaknesses when it comes to building? Round shapes are quite hard, but i cant make them, i have ocd as well so it must be perfect
Do you agree not to abuse your powers? Yes, with out a doubt
Have you read the Barbercraft Builder Guidelines? Yes, i double checked everything to make sure i knew everything
Final note: You must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, lack of commitment, etc. i agree

Thank you for your time, -Jenna (NerdyPanda4)
Attached Images
Posted Jul 17, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Okay. A few holes in this application. Honestly, the builds are amazing. Firstly, to check your AR time, do /ar time. Secondly, you do not have the builder star. It looks like *. Eric and the majority of the staff team, when picking a new builder, want to see server builds. To look at valid examples of good applications, look at xCroissant's application or Rowdyboy02's application. Once you get more builds under your belt, you should revise the application so that it can be thoroughly considered. I am not against you becoming Builder, but I don't think you would earn it just yet.

Thanks for considering,
Chicken
Posted Jul 17, 17
NoticeNotices