Main Forum

My application

3 replies
-Age (14 and up required):15
-Name (Last name not required):dominic
-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public)Rize Productions
What unique contributions can you bring toward the server?more than 1 adoption center and a marrage center
-Are you willing to vote at least every other day?yes
-Have you made a YT video for this server? A long time ago but i dont remember about what
-If yes would you continue making videos?yes ill make some
-How many stars do you have?0
-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! No
-Why you think you are fit for this role? I am staff on other servers and i helped out with a hub for another server
-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how:I will put it in the description of my youtube videos when i record on here
-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attatched please) No because i havnt had any
-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please) No because non of that happens to me or other people when i am on
-Are you active on the forums?yea
-What is your full AR time? 10 minutes
-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated:8 but dont have screen shots
-Some of your strengths with server work: I know what im doing and i would never abuse my power
-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? yes
Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc. I agree
Posted Jul 22, 17 · OP
[Mod] TakoDahWolfy
TakoDahWolfy @ Play.mc-barbercraft...
Mod
Level 2
LEVEL 2
You don't have the required amount of votes to apply for staff, you should try to get more stars before updating your app, also you should up your play time, and attempt to find more unique contributions that you could bring to the server and strengths with server work.
♥♥♥Nicole♥♥♥
Posted Jul 22, 17
Premium
Level 1
LEVEL 1
The Unique contribution is a little unneeded in your case, because no one uses the adoption centers. The last time I've ever seen someone using one was about 6 months ago. The Churches can be built by anyone, at any time. Neither of those are unique "staff" contributions. Just thought I would point it out.
Posted Jul 23, 17
I don't think you should apply as soon as you join a server...
Posted Jul 27, 17
Top Posters
NoticeNotices