Main Forum

DancePenguin staff application

4 replies
Silver
Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times*
-Age (14 and up required):14
-Name (Last name not required):Skye
-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public)Eric has it.
What unique contributions can you bring toward the server?I think i could help all the people on the server,not only that i think i could add things to the server like new games.i wouldn't abuse my powers as staff as it is unfair and not a good property of a staff. I am always polite and respectful , i would listen to there reason on why they have a ban and unban request. i would have a good communication with staff so we can solve problems.
-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? yes i am definatly willing to.
-Have you made a YT video for this server?No but i am willing to.
-If yes would you continue making videos?I would try.
-How many stars do you have?I have 3 stars veteran,builder and donnor.
-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest!No i havent.
-Why you think you are fit for this role?i think i am fit for this role because i have been staff on a previous server.i dont want to be some one who is helping me i want to be helping the whole server and improving. i feel that someone should love the server if they are staff and i do. Im mature respectful and polite to all players on barbercraft.I love helping people and making the minecraft community happy.
-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how:Ues i am able to through skype and youtube.
-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attatched please)No because i report it to eric on skype but i would if i have to.
-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please)Again,i report it to eric on skype.
-Are you active on the forums?Yes i am .
-What is your full AR time?my ar time for this month is 11hours
-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated:8
-Some of your strengths with server work:My strengths are helpiing people and sorting bugs.
-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines?yes
Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc.I agree.

thankyou for reading
DancePenguin
Posted Jul 28, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Hey, I think you definitely would have to be in the groove of voting before joining the staff team it's very risky to just pick someone up when they "say" they will votes. Because in reality it doesn't happen most if not all the time. Also one of the big ways you will advertise the server is through YouTube but I mean you currently have no content - which is fine a lot of staff members don't do YouTube but no need to just add fluff into your app. Also you have a high build score but currently no screens to show for it - so that would be helpful as well.
Posted Jul 30, 17
Silver
Eric i have a YouTube video and heres the address https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LapdL0izgE also im doing a challenge to get all the 4 stars in 10 days so im definatly will to vote even after that as i like the world edit for 10 mins.
Attached Images
Posted Jul 30, 17 · OP
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I like the app overall but you seemed to have a couple account hackings quite recently too. It would be best to sort that out so that you don't get hacked and reported for "abuse."
Posted Jul 30, 17
Silver
yes i have sorted it out now and changed password.
Posted Jul 30, 17 · OP
Top Posters
NoticeNotices