Main Forum
Page
of 2

Either mjackson16 or PlutoDax abused their powers, couldn't figure out who.

13 replies
Bronze
Level 1
LEVEL 1
1. Person You're Reporting: mjackson16 or PlutoDax, couldn't figure out.

2. Reason For Reporting: I was kicked from the server with the message "IT'S DAC BITCH" even though I did nothing.

3. Proof: (A Screenshot is required)
lLmVzK5.png
don't ask, i'm taken.
Posted Jul 30, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 30, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Haha, recently Dexter has been teleporting me into a nether portal trap where I can't even open chat to type /spawn. Didn't bother reporting him on the forums because as he said I don't have any proof because nothing pops up on my screen. Haven't been able to report it personally to any staff either because my phone got flung into the fucking ocean but once I can get access to skype I'll bring it up.
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jul 30, 17 · Last edited Jul 30, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Then again maybe it really was DAC bitch?
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jul 30, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Oh, that was me. The fact that you kept complaining about your friend getting automatically kicked by the anticheat and then continuously saying it was me kinda pissed me off a little and I slipped in a little kick. Truly sorry. Could you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?
Posted Jul 30, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
The kick? That could slide. Calling vivi a bitch? That can be let off the hook. BUT BLAMING IT ON DAC??? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU KID?!?!
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jul 30, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
The kick? That could slide. Calling vivi a bitch? That can be let off the hook. BUT BLAMING IT ON DAC??? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU KID?!?!
Zarvan, it wasn't me who was kicking TRISTANPR, the anticheat DAC automatically kicked him for using autoclicker which was apparently a feature of his mouse.
Posted Jul 30, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Who kept teleporting me into the nether portal, tell me straight up.
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jul 30, 17
Silver
why would staff abuse their powers? and also it was dax who was tp people to the never portal.
Posted Jul 30, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Who kept teleporting me into the nether portal, tell me straight up.
Eric already mentioned this and I'll be honest with you, I'm don't actually know who did that. Hopefully we find out soon :d
Posted Jul 30, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
You were online at the time this transpired. You can see all the commands people use, I know it's hard but stop acting dumb.
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jul 30, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices