Main Forum
Page
of 2

Either mjackson16 or PlutoDax abused their powers, couldn't figure out who.

13 replies
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
You were online at the time this transpired. You can see all the commands people use, I know it's hard but stop acting dumb.
Yeah I can see all commands Zarvan but I don't watch them all the time, sometimes I get busy irl or even just don't pay attention to messages and tps that happen. Plus chat for staff tends to go by pretty quickly due to commands, plot chat, and other kinds of spies or at least for me. Plus anticheats spam Staff chat due to server lag which is being worked on.
Posted Jul 30, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
You were online at the time this transpired. You can see all the commands people use, I know it's hard but stop acting dumb.
Yeah I can see all commands Zarvan but I don't watch them all the time, sometimes I get busy irl or even just don't pay attention to messages and tps that happen. Plus chat for staff tends to go by pretty quickly due to commands, plot chat, and other kinds of spies or at least for me. Plus anticheats spam Staff chat due to server lag which is being worked on.
Lmao don't act like you didn't know what was going on/weren't doing it. You were tping me there for a really long time and all the while making comments on how you didn't know who was doing it. If you weren't doing it you had plenty of time to check who was doing it, isn't that the point of being a staff member? Ignoring pleas for help while in a position meant for helping people just because you don't like the person is also wrong if you didn't know. I'm not the only victim, many other players have said you were the culprit behind the teleporting.
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jul 30, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Lmao don't act like you didn't know what was going on/weren't doing it. You were tping me there for a really long time and all the while making comments on how you didn't know who was doing it. If you weren't doing it you had plenty of time to check who was doing it, isn't that the point of being a staff member? Ignoring pleas for help while in a position meant for helping people just because you don't like the person is also wrong if you didn't know. I'm not the only victim, many other players have said you were the culprit behind the teleporting.
Dude, from how much you troll I hardly believe a single word you type. Idk who did it and Idk what actually happened but I ain't gonna argue any further.
Posted Jul 30, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Zarvan wrote:
Dude, from how much you troll I hardly believe a single word you type. Idk who did it and Idk what actually happened but I ain't gonna argue any further.
As I said, I wasn't the only victim you didn't need to just believe me lol. Glad you don't want to argue.
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jul 30, 17
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices