Main Forum

Winti's Staff app of awesomeness

8 replies
Level 1
LEVEL 1
-Age (14 and up required): 16
-Name (Last name not required): Moa
-Skype: (required for chat with text): I do have Skype but I don't use it a lot for personal reasons, if you include discord then it's totally fine, my discord is WinterAir#6030
What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? Now now, I'm not gonna say these gimmicks like " i can bring friends on the server" or yknow what I mean, I'll get this straight I'm a person who likes to think from other angles, I mean that I like to think about the conclusions when coming up with a plan and to really work on them, Specially at this stage, players want new content to play with. You can't play survival every single day, you'll get bored. That's where my part comes in, the creative ideas I have, there are tiny updates or additions that make the game play experience a lot more better, here's a senario, Adding a leveling system in survival mode, Adding crates or something that a player would come every day to receive his/her reward, such small ideas can make a big difference.
-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? Indeed
-Have you made a YT video for this server? Yes
-If yes would you continue making videos? Yes
-How many stars do you have? Builder, voter, donor and I should receive my veteran star.
-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! No.
-Why you think you are fit for this role? Like I stated above, people with creative ideas bring unique contributions to the server, I'm more than happy to be capable of it (not bragging), also let me talk about moderation, I'm not a person who's triggered by some annoying players, it takes a lot of time to set me off, and I like to be in touch with players, by that I mean to play with them, joke and have a good time. I don't like to abuse or use the punishment commands unless it's a real threat.
-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: Yes, usually people tell me their friends, but 1-3 friends aren't enough for a big server, now I already know BC uses Minecraft lists, for me I like to make it creative, by making thread posts in several places like mcmarket, Minecraft forums, Google plus communities, not a normal thread post I'm talking about a thread that's made in Photoshop, you can put all types of logos or pictures on it to make it look professional and player attractive, another way is by posting YouTube videos that are well recorded and edited I have Mirillis Action, a very good recorder and Filmora wondershare, both of them are paid and I'm not using pesky trials. These are my ways for advertisment
-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attatched please) Yes I do and here's one.
http://www.mc-barbercraft.com/forums/m/25360702/viewthread/30548217-block-broken-in-spawn
And here's another
http://www.mc-barbercraft.com/forums/m/25360702/viewthread/30769211-spawn-glitch-important/page/1
another glitch is that I had member rank instead of member+, however Dax helped.
Thanks dax.
-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please) I usually report players in game when staff were online because it was much easier, I haven't reported on the forums yet.
-Are you active on the forums? I see the BC website almost everyday but I don't like to keep replying to threads unless it's important or entertainment
-What is your full AR time? Over 9000!!! Ok jokes aside, here's my ar time, 20 days 6 hours.
-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated: 4 I'm not a really good builder I'm more of a moderation and software person.
-Some of your strengths with server work: First of all I'd say the experience with moderation, next is the experience with plugins and these kind of things, also I'm really into Photoshop so graphics, I don't know if you'll include that as strength but I figure I can help the server with some creative logos, also most importantly being friendly with the staff team, because teamwork is important.
-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes I did.
Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc.
I agree.

If there's any grammar or punctuation mistake, pardon me, I'm not english it's my second language.
GET DAXED SON!
Posted Aug 1, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 17, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Dude, good luck man. If I'm honest this is one of the better staff apps I've seen in quite a while. Plus there was a lot of detail. :d Very Good job and even more good luck!
Posted Aug 1, 17
List
Undo
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Thanks Dax :d
Posted Aug 1, 17 · OP
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Go get em tiger
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Aug 1, 17
List
Undo
Gold
I believe in you Winter ;) You would be the best staff ever!! (No offense Lys :3)
Posted Aug 1, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
You got my vote m8, good luckk
TallyDaTaiger
~ An average MCR fan ~
"You only hear the music when your heart begins to break" - Gerard Way
Posted Aug 2, 17
List
Undo
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Updated some stuff :d
GET DAXED SON!
Posted Aug 7, 17 · OP
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Updated more stuff, share your ideas and thoughts for improvement! Thanks.
GET DAXED SON!
Posted Aug 17, 17 · OP
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Updated more stuff, share your ideas and thoughts for improvement! Thanks.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3
Posted Aug 17, 17
NoticeNotices