Main Forum

Staff Application

7 replies
Gold
-Ign: hoestetic
-Name: Naje (its french)
What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? I could get more people to join the server because I have a lot of friends and friends of friends that play Minecraft. Im very creative and can think of new games and ideas to do right off the top of my head. When needed, I'm really good at helping people figure out problems and helping to building using redstone(and just building in general too). The server seems really peaceful and fun to me now but if anyone decides to disturb it, I'm really good at seeing both sides and trying to make everyone equally happy.
-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? Yes, I am. I took a break off Minecraft for a while to focus on school but I'm back now and willing to do that.
-Have you made a YT video for this server? Yes, I have.
-If yes would you continue making videos? Yes I am willing to.
-How many stars do you have? I have the donor star, veteran star, and voter star.
-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! No, I have not.
-Why you think you are fit for this role? I think this server has a chance to become big and I want to help get it to that point and also I like being the upper hand in sports, games, in just about anything I do, but not like in a bad, villain type way. I want to help people have fun and do new things.
-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: Yes, I can advertise it on Instagram. There is a little community called mcig (Minecraft Instagram) where people take pictures, explore new worlds, and make new friends. I can spread the word throughout it using dms, big accounts, and even friends to get this server out there.
-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? I have not seen any since I have been on and off reading the forums.
-Do you report players who cause issues? I haven't had any problems on this server but on other servers I play, I have reported a couple disruptive people.
-Are you active on the forums? I just come on here to read them when I vote, yes.
-What is your full AR time? It says 2 days 14 hours and 41 minutes but I have been on this server for a year so I don't think that is right. I don't know if this is why but, I change my username a lot and it might start over ever time you do that.
-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated: I would give myself a a sever or eight. (Photos attached below)
-Some of your strengths with server work: On a server that recently shut down I was a builder and then the owner ranked me up to a Moderator for showing such kind behavior toward everyone even in tough situations.
-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes, I have read everything.
-Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc.
I have read this and I agree to this statement.
Attached Images
Posted Aug 3, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 11, 17
List
Undo
Gold
This is just an updated application with some screenshots added. The screenshots show a pvp world I was building on my plot, which isn't one of my better builds but its okay.
Posted Aug 3, 17 · OP
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Very detailed for a hoe.
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Aug 3, 17
Gold
Yea.
Posted Aug 11, 17 · OP
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
This is a very highly detailed Staff APP, Good luck!
Posted Aug 12, 17
List
Undo
Gold
Thank you.
Posted Aug 12, 17 · OP
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Nice application! Good luck!
Posted Aug 13, 17