Main Forum

Staff App

2 replies
-Name: Wiliam
-IGN: FlAmlnG_sHaDoW
-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? Yes
-Have you made a YT video for this server? No
-If yes would you continue making videos?
-How many stars do you have? 0 right now i have 39 votes since 8/4/2017
-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! No
-Why you think you are fit for this role? I can help make the server a better place for everyone. example: I can make chat less inappropriate and I can help the server grow.
-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: Yes, I can advertise to my gaming friends and I can post on twitter etc.
-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? I would if I found any bugs/glitches
-Do you report players who cause issues? I have not so far
-Are you active on the forums? It has been a while since I have come onto the forums but I am trying to be active
-What is your full AR time? 16 hours
-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated: my friends say 6 out of 10 sorry I don't have any screenshots
-Some of your strengths with server work: I can build, moderate chat, advertise, and do things on the forums
-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? no but I could not find it as soon as I find it I will read it.
Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc. I agree
Posted Aug 4, 17 · OP
If i was you get your stars before applying it will give you a way better chance. Just from experience from me applying and not having enough stars.
Posted Aug 5, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Tf isn't this chickengobblers alt?
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Aug 6, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices