Main Forum

Safe Survival New Shop Item Suggestions

3 replies
Premium
So I have noticed I have tried to buy certain items but they're not in the shop. So personally I think the different types of flowers and colored glass should be added if possible. Also I think there should be all types of wool although only white wool could be in the shop and then players would then have to buy flowers to change into dyes for the colored wool, although this is up to the players of BarberCraft and Staff. so these are my suggestions, feel free to add on if you think of anything or feel something should also be added and hopefully this change happens soon. Thanks :)
Posted Aug 13, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 13, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
so i have noticed i have tried to buy certain items but there not in the shop but feel free to put your own input and items that you think should be added! so personally i think the different types of flowers and glasses should be added so colored glass panes and glass regular glass colored and not colored and just different types of flowers but i think there should be wool plain wool or colored depending on what the staff thinks but i think only white wool needs to be added because the dye from the flowers if there added could be used to make it colored so these are my suggestions and again put your ones down below if you have any! :)
I know this may sound mean of me but try to use correct grammar on suggestions / applications / appeals because first of all it seems more serious and second of all it's easier to read and I'll be honest I did have question myself while reading this. Try to learn your there, their, and they're's, it would definitely help :)
Posted Aug 13, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
So I have noticed I have tried to buy certain items but they're not in the shop. So personally I think the different types of flowers and colored glass should be added if possible. Also I think there should be all types of wool although only white wool could be in the shop and then players would then have to buy flowers to change into dyes for the colored wool, although this is up to the players of BarberCraft and Staff. so these are my suggestions, feel free to add on if you think of anything or feel something should also be added and hopefully this change happens soon. Thanks :)
Much better.
Posted Aug 13, 17
Premium
thx for helping me
Posted Aug 13, 17 · OP
Top Posters
NoticeNotices