Main Forum
Page
of 4

31 replies
Premium
I honestly don't know what's worse.
A junky or a mod that is provoking other players to fight.

Player in reporting: PlutoDax

For accusing me of being a pedo.

Which if in the real courts.
It's illegal and I could legally charge him with defamation of charrictor.

DO something about this.

Don't let this slide.
Attached Images
Bush did 711
Posted Aug 14, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
So he's both breaking barbercraft rules.
While breaking the law.
Bush did 711
Posted Aug 14, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Defamation of character occurs when someone makes a false statement about you that causes you some type of harm. The statement must be published (meaning some third party must have heard it), false, and it must result in harm, usually to the reputation.
Bush did 711
Posted Aug 14, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
You're right, what I said was wrong, and I apologise for that. I really am sorry for what I said but I really don't like pedophiles and have a huge thing against them. I also apologise for exposing you in BarberCraft Public chat on trying to date a girl who is around the age of 11-12 while you're 17-18 and that is frankly just disgusting. Also I would rather you put the full chat log of what you said also, which I'll do for you as you did try to keep it going in my opinion by provoking and trying to get me to keep talking.
Attached Images
Posted Aug 14, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
ahaha so i get perm muted for saying I'm going to rape you which i get is not ok but this kid gets away with calling people a pedophile and a cunt see when i said in my unmet from my perm mute that he is rude to others i was correct in what i said so now don't try to deny it dax
Posted Aug 14, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Dax I'm going to remind You.
Just because you have mod perks you are not at any time to be abusing them.

Which you have been to call me a *pedophile*

And you are showing signs of psychopathic behaviour.
If I was you go see your closest doctor or GP.
Posted Aug 14, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Dax I'm going to remind You.
Just because you have mod perks you are not at any time to be abusing them.

Which you have been to call me a *pedophile*

And you are showing signs of psychopathic behaviour.
If I was you go see your closest doctor or GP.
What did I abuse? Also how am I showing signs of being a psychopath. And finally, I do quite apologise for what I said, I was in the wrong and I understand that. Also just a tip for next time you report someone, give the full story, I noticed half of the things you said in chat weren't in your "Proof pictures" because of your wordpad which can easily be hidden.
Posted Aug 14, 17
List
Undo
Premium
And btw for your information I randomly married her on the server.
I have no knowledge on who he or she is.

That is personal informaton.
Yet again breaking the law with that you are doing.
Bush did 711
Posted Aug 14, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Dax how the duck are you sorry because I have solid evidence of it this time ?!
Because all the other times you have been calling me a pedo you seem to have no problem with pissing me off even more.

And btw Because you may not like someone it does not fucking mean you can get away with something as serious as this!!

IF anything I think that you should be banned since thats what you have been doing to all the people that don't agree with what you say.
Bush did 711
Posted Aug 14, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
And btw for your information I randomly married her on the server.
I have no knowledge on who he or she is.

That is personal informaton.
Yet again breaking the law with that you are doing.
Okay and I understand that, I have apologised, I don't want to argue anymore. I know what I said was wrong and I know I was in the wrong. I personally don't care if I get demoted or harshly punished for this, I deserve it. Plus it's fine by me if I do get demoted as frankly me getting on BarberCraft daily and wasting hours of my life moderating and helping people isn't my cup of tea. I do it because I'm staff and it's what I'm supposed to do. I would have stepped down by now but I realise that if I do then mostly everything is put down on Bosz and I like Bosz, he's a really nice and caring person and I'd rather he didn't have the pressure of trying to sort out plugins with creator while also having to help and moderate chat at the same time. I know both can be difficult on their own so both together would be insane.
Posted Aug 14, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices