Main Forum
Page
of 4

31 replies
Level 1
LEVEL 1
You seriously guys making a big deal out of this? I mean I can understand being called a pedophile is not nice, but seriously? Grow up mates, don't take everything personal to your heart, this is BC after all, we all should be friends, if you someone is annoying you, you can easily just use the ignore command, no need to report unless it's seriously "hurting you", Dax apologized, updog you should just accept his apology and move on.
You know you're not a pedo, dax was probably joking or it's just satire, if he's really annoying you, you can easily tell him to stop, no need to make the problem bigger.
I hope you two get along, take care.
GET DAXED SON!
Posted Aug 14, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Dax how the duck are you sorry because I have solid evidence of it this time ?!
Because all the other times you have been calling me a pedo you seem to have no problem with pissing me off even more.

And btw Because you may not like someone it does not fucking mean you can get away with something as serious as this!!

IF anything I think that you should be banned since thats what you have been doing to all the people that don't agree with what you say.
I will admit again what I did was wrong, however the false accusations that I've called you a pedophile in chat public and accused you of being a pedophile to everyone is false. I will admit I have vented to one or two people because frankly it's really hard to keep something that's so serious inside, especially when there is a lot of young people on barbercraft who don't always know what they're getting themselves into. I'm not saying they're stupid, I'm just saying they may not always know what's going on and sometimes older people will take advantage of that.
Posted Aug 14, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Don't bring anyone else into this because I have fought back.
Don't guilt trip anyone .
Im sick of your shit and antics and your slanderous claims.

And funny how you say you are sorry on the server.
Then you say something after that just to piss me off even more.
Bush did 711
Posted Aug 14, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Winter you try being called a Pedophile multiple times infront of people.
Could you just imagine how that will fuck up your reputation on the server?

And like I said this has been said multiple times and I'm fucking sick of him getting away with it.
Bush did 711
Posted Aug 14, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Don't bring anyone else into this because I have fought back.
Don't guilt trip anyone .
Im sick of your shit and antics and your slanderous claims.

And funny how you say you are sorry on the server.
Then you say something after that just to piss me off even more.
Listen, you were sitting there trying to provoke me and keep the situation rolling, I was quite annoyed by it after I had gone quiet and tried to stop, you asked for an apology after trying to keep it going. I did then apologise and then did continue to say something else which was also wrong of me but please Kaine, let's not pretend that you didn't try to keep the situation going. Plenty of people who were also in the chat told us both to stop and when I shut up you continued it and don't act like you didn't.
Posted Aug 14, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
EXCUSE ME NOW GIVING ME THE BLAME BECAUSE YOU FUCKED UP?
BECAUSE IT'S ALL MY FAULT I WENT ONLINE TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE?!
AND YOU FUCKING ACCUSE ME OF BEING A PEDOPHILE.
Bush did 711
Posted Aug 14, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
EXCUSE ME NOW GIVING ME THE BLAME BECAUSE YOU FUCKED UP?
BECAUSE IT'S ALL MY FAULT I WENT ONLINE TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE?!
AND YOU FUCKING ACCUSE ME OF BEING A PEDOPHILE.
No, I'm not blaming you for what I said. What I said was wrong and I'm to blame. However the fact that you tried to keep the situation going is something you did on your own even after I stopped.
Posted Aug 14, 17
Premium
THAT'S BECAUSE I'M SICK OF YOU CALLING ME NAMES EVEN WHEN I FUCKING TELL YOU TO STOP!!
YOU ARE WHO'S CAUSING THE PROBLEM.
I AM SICK OF YOU YOU ARE A HYPOCRITICAL MOD THAT IS JUST ABUSING POWERS TO TRY TO GET ME IN SHIT!!

AND BTW FAKE APOLOGY DENIED!!
Bush did 711
Posted Aug 14, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
THAT'S BECAUSE I'M SICK OF YOU CALLING ME NAMES EVEN WHEN I FUCKING TELL YOU TO STOP!!
YOU ARE WHO'S CAUSING THE PROBLEM.
I AM SICK OF YOU YOU ARE A HYPOCRITICAL MOD THAT IS JUST ABUSING POWERS TO TRY TO GET ME IN SHIT!!

AND BTW FAKE APOLOGY DENIED!!
It's not a fake apology, I'm actually sorry, what I said was really wrong of me and I shouldn't have said it. Now I'm going to give you a choice, this is your choice and no one else's choice.
1. You don't reply anymore and we both just stop this stupid argument and leave it at that
2. You reply more and try to keep the situation going, however I will not reply any further after this. Put simply this is stupid now, I'm very sorry for what I said and I don't want to argue over it any further however if you would like to choose to keep the situation going, by all means, go ahead. As I said, it's your choice and no one else's.
I don't mind which you go for, but the latter in my opinion is really not a good choice. It's best to just stop here, accept that we had a fight and shit happens. Accept that things get said and people get hurt and move on.
Posted Aug 14, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Gold
I had a blast reading this :3 when is Part 2 coming out?
I rate this 5 stars
Its Mine not invader >:(
Posted Aug 14, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices