Bush did 711
Posted Aug 14, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Dax has banned himself for 3 days. Case closed.
Posted Aug 15, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Dax has banned himself for 3 days. Case closed.
No no no. This is how you close a forum.
The user reported in this report has been temp banned for 3 days. We, BarberCraft Staff, apologise for the wrongs this player has done and will keep a close eye on them after the ban. BarberCraft will be in a 3 Day Purge but don't that worry your soul, it's all in fun and enjoyment! Side note, if I'm not back 24 hours after the ban then that just means I ain't coming back. Have a nice day, stay safe, and enjoy playing BarberCraft.
Posted Aug 15, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
this whole thing is not right may i remind everyone that dax was perm banned before so with that said he by rule he should be perm banned for any bans that occur after that
Posted Aug 15, 17 · Last edited Aug 15, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
this whole thing is not right may i remind everyone that dax was perm banned before so with that said he by rule he should be perm banned for any bans that occur after that
I've been perm muted and perm banned in the past, this is correct. I was given a second chance and unbanned by Eric, I have changed from the person I was that lead to my perm ban and somehow got staff. By the way OhLetsGo, you did that switch thing again. Whenever you're the one being punished you try to get staff to like you by saying stuff like this. However when someone you dislike is being punished you seem to try to get them into more trouble, even going as far to bring up something that is now in the past. It's also kinda sad that you're trying to get me into more trouble just because you dislike me for perm muting you as you continuously cause trouble on barbercraft whether muted or not. While muted you cause less trouble however which is nice.
Attached Images
Posted Aug 15, 17
List
Undo
Premium
That's illegal.
Leaking PRIVATE conversations online can get you charged.
Bush did 711
Posted Aug 15, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
That's illegal.
Kaine, I'm not here to attack anyone nor am I here to get anyone in trouble. I understand you have a huge thing against me. I did not change any of the chat between OhLetsGo or I. If he says I have then that's false however I won't argue over it. I just find it quite funny how he tries to be nice to me so he can get unmuted and then when I get punished he tries to get me further punished. It's just really funny.
Also, stop threatening law action on this. It's the internet. Are you really that butthurt that you would waste peoples time to get into legal shit over some stranger you don't even know over the internet? For real Kaine, I think you need a new bed.
Posted Aug 15, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
That's illegal.
You existing is considered illegal..
Posted Aug 15, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
dax I'm bringing up a point just because u got unbanned any ban after that is supposed to be a perm that is why i was insta perm muted when i got in trouble but the rules don't seem to apply to you not I'm just stating facts
Posted Aug 16, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
dax I'm bringing up a point just because u got unbanned any ban after that is supposed to be a perm that is why i was insta perm muted when i got in trouble but the rules don't seem to apply to you not I'm just stating facts
I believe it's because there's been a very long time between my unban. Maybe it's best to ask Eric about this and find out why but I'm pretty sure it's because since my unban I haven't gotten into BIG BIG trouble till now. Although we can still ask Eric. I really don't want to argue about this.
Posted Aug 16, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices