Main Forum

Arslabb

5 replies
Gold
This player joined the server. We all said Welcome to him. Everyone was saying stuff to each other and then he starting telling Caleb he was being rude when he wasn't. I couldn't get a screenshot of this because i didn't know that he was gonna start causing trouble. PlayerGurl101 did say somethings but she stopped when others told her to stop. Arslabb said some shit. I told him to read the rules and follow them, he didn't. We warned him MULTIPLE times and some may know it is like 8 or 7 AM were i am so i had a hard time not saying more shit to him. I have some screenshots. Thank You for your time <3

- Mine
Attached Images
Its Mine not invader >:(
Posted Aug 15, 17 · OP
Gold
This might not be convincing but i was to tired to write some more.

Here are more screenshots
Attached Images
Posted Aug 15, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 15, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Damn, wish I could've been there to sort that out, I guess it's too bad Bosz isn't able to get on actively at the moment and that I'm being punished right now, I don't think there's any other active staff other than Eagle but he gets on every other 2 days mostly... :idea:
Posted Aug 15, 17
Gold
RIP you. don't worry, he doesn't need to be banned right away...just soon
Posted Aug 15, 17 · OP
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
RIP you. don't worry, he doesn't need to be banned right away...just soon
I can't get on for like another two days, I'll put it in the staff chat, if anyone's active they will get on and do something...or they'll read it, not care and go on with their day. Either way nothing's gonna be done about it for like two hours or so, so like, sit tight and try not to get frustrated, if worst comes to worst just /ignore them and wait for staff to get online. Also tell other players to ignore them!
Posted Aug 15, 17
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
User has been tempbanned for 3 days, along with a mail to fully read the rules. Punishment will become more severe if he/she comes back and the behavior escalates.

Thanks! and sorry you had to go through this BS.
Posted Aug 15, 17
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices