syrinborg and mariuslys

12 replies
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Players Reporting: syrinborg and mariuslys
Reason: Trolling, Disrespect, Spamming, Advertising
Proof: Attached
By the way Chicken, I was just rechecking the recent reports, as I usually do and I noticed in the screenshots you said "I'll ban them, dw" What did you mean by this?
I usually do this to give other players the sense that this will be taken care of, of course, I do not have the power to actually ban people. Even though, they will be banned a few hours after. If this is an issue, I will gladly stop saying it, but I try to use comfort, not force to handle the problem.
Ah, it just seemed quite, threatening? I guess. Maybe just next time warn them that what they're doing is against the rules and if they continue you will report it
With this kind of thing, they knew what they were doing was wrong. I wasn't meaning it in a threatening way, either. I came on in the absolute middle of it, but I would have presumed someone already had warned them, but they continued.
Posted Aug 20, 17 · OP
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
By the way Chicken, I was just rechecking the recent reports, as I usually do and I noticed in the screenshots you said "I'll ban them, dw" What did you mean by this?
I usually do this to give other players the sense that this will be taken care of, of course, I do not have the power to actually ban people. Even though, they will be banned a few hours after. If this is an issue, I will gladly stop saying it, but I try to use comfort, not force to handle the problem.
Ah, it just seemed quite, threatening? I guess. Maybe just next time warn them that what they're doing is against the rules and if they continue you will report it
With this kind of thing, they knew what they were doing was wrong. I wasn't meaning it in a threatening way, either. I came on in the absolute middle of it, but I would have presumed someone already had warned them, but they continued.
Well just y'know, try to keep it less threatening, we don't want to scare players and threaten them.
Posted Aug 20, 17
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Well just y'know, try to keep it less threatening, we don't want to scare players and threaten them.
Will do, thank you.
Posted Aug 20, 17 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices