Main Forum

New Premium plugin perk! SkyChanger

3 replies
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Disclaimer: Optifine is pretty much required for anyone who wants to use it.Disclaimer: Optifine is pretty much required for anyone who wants to use it.

So because we at Barbercraft feel as if Premium has especially taken a pretty substantial hit due to certain perks being removed due to outdated plugin it's about high-time for a fresh new plugin to come in. Introducing SkyChanger! A plugin that does not lag the server as everything is client based. You can now change your own personal sky to any color of other Minecraft world or your own custom color with some awesome effects.
To use the plugin do /skychanger [#] Where a number is a specified packet value. (It will take some testing to get used to everything).
Premium users, I hope you all enjoy and be sure to leave me feedback on your thoughts for the plugin.

Thanks!
A video has been attached below to demo and explain the plugin.
Posted Aug 15, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 15, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I know you put a disclaimer however there's a little more to it than just optifine. For any premiums who are thinking of using /skychanger, please firstly make sure you have optifine and also make sure to turn off Rain Splash (Particles) and also weather (details I believe) otherwise it can be very laggy. :) Hope y'all enjoy the plugin.

Also for anyone who doesn't have optifine and is worried about viruses, here's a link to the download page on the Optifine website. This is 100% safe. All you have to do is download it from the page and then install it onto minecraft. Optifine download page

Also make sure you have java installed...not pointing fingers or giving names but I already know one person who didn't :dead: :-( Here's the link to the java website also. Java Link
Posted Aug 16, 17 · Last edited Aug 16, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I know you put a disclaimer however there's a little more to it than just optifine. For any premiums who are thinking of using /skychanger, please firstly make sure you have optifine and also make sure to turn off Rain Splash (Particles) and also weather (details I believe) otherwise it can be very laggy. :) Hope y'all enjoy the plugin.

Also for anyone who doesn't have optifine and is worried about viruses, here's a link to the download page on the Optifine website. This is 100% safe. All you have to do is download it from the page and then install it onto minecraft. Optifine download page
I have tried numerous times trying to install Optifine, it has never worked. However, I really do like this plugin adding to just Premiums since, as Eric has said, they have been mostly hit with abusers and outdated plugins.
Posted Aug 16, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
What computer do you have? I can try send optifine over skype and get you through it from there
Posted Aug 16, 17
NoticeNotices