Main Forum

PlutoPaige's Staff Application

8 replies
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Member+ and above ONLY Must have voted at least 50+ times: I'm Gold and I have voted 400+ times.
-Age (14 and up required): 14

-Name (Last name not required): Paige

-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public) Most of the staff members already have it.

What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? I will try to be more active than most of the other staff members seem to be at the moment and I will also try my best to give a good reason as to why I'm not active if anything comes up. I will bring lots of humour, joy and friendliness to the Barbercraft community, and I will always try my hardest if I stumble across a tough situation.

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? Yes, when possible.

-Have you made a YT video for this server? No I haven't yet, hopefully I will in the near future.

-If yes would you continue making videos? More than likely.

-How many stars do you have? Voter, Donor and Builder

-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! I don't believe so, if I have it would've been a minor hiccup that would've been resolved without a problem.

-Why you think you are fit for this role? I am mature, I will be as active as I can possibly be, even if I'm on Mine chat. I am very kind towards others and I believe that I am quite helpful. I also want to make people happy and have lots of fun whilst playing Barbercraft.

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: I have friends in real life that play Minecraft so I could mention Barbercraft to them, I could also tell my other online friends as well as on social media.

-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attached please) If I find a glitch I would make a report but normally if I have, I tell a staff member via Skype.

-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please) No I don't really come across players who cause issues but if I do I'd report them on here or to another staff member.

-Are you active on the forums? I check the forums multiple times a day.

-What is your full AR time? 65 Days, 23 hours and 40 minutes.

-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated: I think I'm a 5-6, honestly I'm not the best. With the Cathedral building, I had help with the interior by EnderEclipse and YoGirlLoz. Also with the little Medieval build on my plot, I had help from bamgoeswoon.

-Some of your strengths with server work: I'm not really good with commands or World Edit but I can always learn. I'm good at keeping the players happy and I can help calm down any heated situations.

-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes I have.

Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc. I agree.
Attached Images
Posted Aug 25, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 9, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
It's quite a good App + Very detailed. Good Luck (; got my vote
Posted Aug 25, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
LETS GO FLOFFYLKITTY11802!!!!!!111
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Aug 25, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Good luck Paige, you have my vote!
Posted Aug 25, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Best of luck to you Paige!!!! This is a fantastic staff application!!!!!
~Lys :3
Posted Aug 25, 17
List
Undo
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Thank you all!
Posted Aug 25, 17 · OP
List
Undo
[Helper] ItsAAP
ItsAAP @ Play.mc-barbercraft.com
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Wow. This is an amazing application. Good luck on getting staff!
Posted Aug 25, 17
List
Undo
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
This is a very good application and you probably are the highest considered user for staff among myself and other staff members. The only issue I bring up is an issue similar to Corinne. Where there would be a history with a month or 2 of inactivity which would really lead some users to pick up pitchforks lol.

So if we can get a good history of activity we will be able to find a spot for you on the staff team
Posted Sep 11, 17
List
Undo
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
I think you've made a good amount of progress throughout the month. Even being the highest voter of the month so I think it's pretty safe to rank you up to Helper as I feel like it is more than earned. Keep staying active and voting for sure. Glad to have you on the team as well! Message me on Skype for any other questions or assistance!
Posted Sep 25, 17
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices