Voting Suggestions

1 reply
[Helper] ItsAAP
ItsAAP @ Play.mc-barbercraft.com
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
I realize how much voting means to this server, and I want to make some suggestions on things that can be added to the voting system to make players want to constantly vote.

1. Leaderboard Prizes
The top three or five voters of each month (if there are ties, then give it to all of the people who were tied) get a reward depending on their ranking. For example, the most votes gets $5,000, the second most votes gets $2,500, etc.

2. Voting Increases in Intervals
When you reach a certain interval of votes, you should get more prizes or longer lasting prizes. Something like, you get $100 more dollars each time you vote and reach an interval of 100. So, if I were to vote, and I had 311 votes, then I would get $330 each time I voted.

3. Vote Crates
Each time you vote, you should receive a crate. This crate randomly selects an item out of a bunch of items that is your prize. You can open this crate in any place BUT creative, and the prize varies on where you open it. For example, if I were to be at Skyblock, and I were to open a vote crate, then the prize should be something like food, dirt, or island experience. In Survival, it should be iron or gold.

4. More Rewards in /rewards
Sure, there are a lot of rewards in /rewards, but there really isn't anything special after 100 votes (120 if you frequently use Skyblock), and I have no idea how to craft a single-use Pokeball. There should be some prizes after 120 and 500, so that people always have a goal to reach when it comes to votes. For example, similar to how in the Points Shop, you can buy Feelings commands, you should be able to unlock Feelings commands when you vote a certain amount of times.

These are all I got so far. If I feel like something should be added to this list, I will add it.
Posted Aug 25, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 25, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Yes PLEASE
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Aug 26, 17
List
Undo
Top Posters