Main Forum
Page
of 2

Bye bye barbercraft.

14 replies
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Hello there, look I'll keep this straight and short as possible, I'm quitting Barbercraft for a lot of reasons actually.
First of all the staff situation, staff are very inactivity except for DaxterZ who stays on almost all day long, if you do /seen CorinneHD or DrieIceyGirl they haven't came on in about a month and their excuses are ridiculous. There are not many staff members and most of them are inactive, then there's Eric who comes on about 1 hour a day and stays afk, and when I ask him something he either ignores me or says that he'll do what I asked for, but guess what? He doesn't. I can understand being a university student isn't easy but this is too much, I didn't even see Eric tell his staff members good job or thank you, not even once since 2015, maybe I'm wrong but I'm saying when I was online.
Second thing is the ranks, I bought a bronze rank and it was so unworth it, I didn't even get half the things I paid for, it's really overpriced for nothing, last thing I'd do is buying another rank, ok $25 for silver and the special features, /fly /nick with colors ofc, some extra plots and in game money, nothing too surprising.
Third thing the games, there are so many games that overwhelm you, you can't choose a good game to play and most of games require two players or more in which rarely anyone wants to play.
There are lots more disadvantages I'm deeply disappointed in barbercraft especially Eric, there's no Care about the player. Very unprofessional. And when you apply to try to help the server, you have to wait months for Eric to read your application and then think of an answer. Very unprofessional. Inactivity, overwhelming games, bad ranks.
I'm quitting Barbercraft.
You're welcome but I'm not coming back. At least if Eric cares one bit about what's happening in his server, don't try to persuade me to stay, it's pointless.
Good bye.
GET DAXED SON!
Posted Aug 26, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Honestly, this is all true, and if it gets pushed aside then it's ridiculous, I'm complained many times about staff's situation nothing has really been done about it... at all. If I'm honest the only reason I'm still staff on BC is because I have some friends on BC like FabBrooke, MysticMagi_, Purple_Bunny_ and a couple others who really keep me there. BarberCraft is boring, there's no denying that, sometimes you can find fun things however this happens very rarely. I'm most likely going to resign soon because it's gotten to a point where as Winti mentioned I am usually the only staff member online daily and actually doing things. Also I respect that you spoke the truth about your emotions on BC, not many people seem to do that and to be honest the higher ups really don't seem to care other than Bosz who I'm pretty sure is just fed up of it all. Most new players join and either start trolling, spamming or play for about three hours and then leave because they get bored.
As much as I deny that BC is dead when someone like XXXZarvan says it in chat or others say it in chat, the fact is it's true, BC is on life support. Really no denying or having a good argument against that because it's true.
It's really sad to see you leaving Winti <3 Remember to message me on discord. Also your point about Donator ranks. Very Fucking True. As most people know we had a emoti plugin change to one called Feelings and the plugin has three different pages of emotis, but the fact is from Member+ ALL THE WAY to Premium, you only get four of the sixteen that there are to use which is absolutely stupid. The saddest part about it all, no matter how much people complain about things, especially staff, no one and I mean NO ONE, seems to actually give a fuck and it's even sadder because there's players who actually like playing BarberCraft but the staff, especially the higher ups, don't seem to actually fucking care. Apps take at least two-five months to get checked out by Eric and usually take another three to get accepted but usually there's not even a discussion about it between staff, which in my own opinion is absolutely stupid and should be changed. I know Eric has run BC for quite a while and he is wise with the money he gains from the donations but that doesn't mean some of the decisions made for BC are good. This post will most likely be deleted in six ish months... because that's how long it will take to be seen and read. Also, to those who do like me as a staff member, don't hold it against me if I resign in the next couple months / weeks. And Zarvan, OhLetsGo or any other trolls/troublemakers, it's not your fault, I've got nothing against you and frankly I only punish y'all because it's my job as staff. If I'm honest, yes Zarvan you do make chat undead even if you do at times piss people off. And OhLetsGo, let's be honest, you're just a cunt, but frankly, I don't fucking blame you mate, you get treated like shit by 90% of BC. The main reason I'd resign? Fucking nothing gets done about staff and it's corrupted ways. Most staff are inactive and honestly whenever the problems and solutions are brought up shit all gets done about it except a couple arguments / headbutting. BarberCraft is like a dinosaur, it's dead and over time the bones have just been slowly being covered by earth and dirt and gravel and soon it'll be a fossil, but not one of those cool Brachiosaurus or Tyranosaurus Rex or even a Megasoreass fossil, it'll be one that archaeologists look at and say "Oh, just another flightless bird, kids won't like this! Might as well throw that away and not put it in the museum!"

By the way, if I get demoted for this, I really won't care because I only get on to do the job of staff which no one else on the staff team actually seems to fucking be bothered to do anymore. There's so many flaws with BC and especially BC Staff that there's no point even playing BarberCraft whether you're a normal player, donator or staff member.
Bye Winti, yet again, it's sad to see you leave dude.
Posted Aug 26, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Honestly, this is all true, and if it gets pushed aside then it's ridiculous, I'm complained many times about staff's situation nothing has really been done about it... at all. If I'm honest the only reason I'm still staff on BC is because I have some friends on BC like FabBrooke, MysticMagi_, Purple_Bunny_ and a couple others who really keep me there. BarberCraft is boring, there's no denying that, sometimes you can find fun things however this happens very rarely. I'm most likely going to resign soon because it's gotten to a point where as Winti mentioned I am usually the only staff member online daily and actually doing things. Also I respect that you spoke the truth about your emotions on BC, not many people seem to do that and to be honest the higher ups really don't seem to care other than Bosz who I'm pretty sure is just fed up of it all. Most new players join and either start trolling, spamming or play for about three hours and then leave because they get bored.
As much as I deny that BC is dead when someone like XXXZarvan says it in chat or others say it in chat, the fact is it's true, BC is on life support. Really no denying or having a good argument against that because it's true.
It's really sad to see you leaving Winti <3 Remember to message me on discord. Also your point about Donator ranks. Very Fucking True. As most people know we had a emoti plugin change to one called Feelings and the plugin has three different pages of emotis, but the fact is from Member+ ALL THE WAY to Premium, you only get four of the sixteen that there are to use which is absolutely stupid. The saddest part about it all, no matter how much people complain about things, especially staff, no one and I mean NO ONE, seems to actually give a fuck and it's even sadder because there's players who actually like playing BarberCraft but the staff, especially the higher ups, don't seem to actually fucking care. Apps take at least two-five months to get checked out by Eric and usually take another three to get accepted but usually there's not even a discussion about it between staff, which in my own opinion is absolutely stupid and should be changed. I know Eric has run BC for quite a while and he is wise with the money he gains from the donations but that doesn't mean some of the decisions made for BC are good. This post will most likely be deleted in six ish months... because that's how long it will take to be seen and read. Also, to those who do like me as a staff member, don't hold it against me if I resign in the next couple months / weeks. And Zarvan, OhLetsGo or any other trolls/troublemakers, it's not your fault, I've got nothing against you and frankly I only punish y'all because it's my job as staff. If I'm honest, yes Zarvan you do make chat undead even if you do at times piss people off. And OhLetsGo, let's be honest, you're just a cunt, but frankly, I don't fucking blame you mate, you get treated like shit by 90% of BC. The main reason I'd resign? Fucking nothing gets done about staff and it's corrupted ways. Most staff are inactive and honestly whenever the problems and solutions are brought up shit all gets done about it except a couple arguments / headbutting. BarberCraft is like a dinosaur, it's dead and over time the bones have just been slowly being covered by earth and dirt and gravel and soon it'll be a fossil, but not one of those cool Brachiosaurus or Tyranosaurus Rex or even a Megasoreass fossil, it'll be one that archaeologists look at and say "Oh, just another flightless bird, kids won't like this! Might as well throw that away and not put it in the museum!"

By the way, if I get demoted for this, I really won't care because I only get on to do the job of staff which no one else on the staff team actually seems to fucking be bothered to do anymore. There's so many flaws with BC and especially BC Staff that there's no point even playing BarberCraft whether you're a normal player, donator or staff member.
Bye Winti, yet again, it's sad to see you leave dude.
LETS FUCKIG GOOOO DAXTER 1111!!!!! PREACH THAT SHIT BOY, YALL STAY SLACKIN WE GET CRACKIN
oh and also, its sad to see you go Winti :'( hopefully if the server ever picks up its skirt we can have fun again :')
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Aug 26, 17
List
Undo
Silver
dont leave us WWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTIIIIIIII
Posted Aug 26, 17
[Helper] ItsAAP
ItsAAP @ Play.mc-barbercraft.com
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Bye Winter! You'll be missed a lot :(
Posted Aug 26, 17
Member+
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Although they do need to be demoted, I have no ill feelings towards the staff who've quit without officially resigning. In fact, I'll probably end up doing the same thing someday because I don't want to make a dramatic goodbye.

I feel like the server is dying too, but it's not dying if you're measuring by donations. Right now, donations this month total $150. Meanwhile, you can see below that the total cost is about $39 each month.
BuyCraft£7.49 ($9.67)
Enjin$9
Server hosting$20.50
Total monthly cost~$39
If I were Eric, the server would seem pretty healthy to me. However, since he clearly stands to lose a decent amount of profit, I would guess he'll work on fixing these issues. If that's not a big enough incentive, then at least BC had a fair run.

Anyway, goodbye.

Also, if you're curious, there's a graph of the number of online players at minecraft-statistic.net.
Posted Aug 26, 17
List
Undo
Gold
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Hello there, look I'll keep this straight and short as possible, I'm quitting Barbercraft for a lot of reasons actually.
First of all the staff situation, staff are very inactivity except for DaxterZ who stays on almost all day long, if you do /seen CorinneHD or DrieIceyGirl they haven't came on in about a month and their excuses are ridiculous. There are not many staff members and most of them are inactive, then there's Eric who comes on about 1 hour a day and stays afk, and when I ask him something he either ignores me or says that he'll do what I asked for, but guess what?
No reason to go off.
I specifically told Eric to have me demoted a few months ago simply due to the fact that I've basically quit the game.
As for Corinne, she has told me a long while back that she has also quit the game, but if she decides to do so, she can speak for herself. :p
Sorry for being a disappointment Winter, and to everyone else.. :p
I'm not saying that this server will die, and if it does, I am sorry, but I cannot do anything about it.
Keep it going for as long as you can.
(In all honesty, the reason Barbercraft may be boring is probably because the game has gotten boring, and there isn't much to do overall within the game.)

k so that's pretty much it, I don't really care if you guys go off on me because there's a 99% chance I won't be reading anything.

Farewell.
I make memes.

Disco_sheep_by_lockrikard-d6xo4oa.gif

middleparrot.gif rightparrot.gifparrot.gif
partyparrot.gif
congapartyparrot.gif

Posted Aug 26, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Although they do need to be demoted, I have no ill feelings towards the staff who've quit without officially resigning. In fact, I'll probably end up doing the same thing someday because I don't want to make a dramatic goodbye.

I feel like the server is dying too, but it's not dying if you're measuring by donations. Right now, donations this month total $150. Meanwhile, you can see below that the total cost is about $39 each month.
BuyCraft£7.49 ($9.67)
Enjin$9
Server hosting$20.50
Total monthly cost~$39
If I were Eric, the server would seem pretty healthy to me. However, since he clearly stands to lose a decent amount of profit, I would guess he'll work on fixing these issues. If that's not a big enough incentive, then at least BC had a fair run.

Anyway, goodbye.

Also, if you're curious, there's a graph of the number of online players at minecraft-statistic.net.
I feel like 90% of people who donate think it's worth it until they actually get into a week/month of having donated. I remember one guy who donated for Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond in the same month and then realized "Oh shit, I've pretty much wasted my money on all this." Players are tricked into donating because /warp ranks shows commands that half the time have been removed for glitches or removed for abuse. Frankly it should be updated but like because there's not enough active staff it doesn't get updated, like even Bosz and I don't know everything each rank has, I'm not sure if you do but noticing how many rank bullshit plugins BC has, probably no one does know. Also BC would be dead without you Creator, 90% of the things added wouldn't work if you weren't there to set it up.
Posted Aug 26, 17
List
Undo
[Helper] ItsAAP
ItsAAP @ Play.mc-barbercraft.com
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
True. There are so many random plugins we don't even use xD
Posted Aug 26, 17 · Last edited Aug 26, 17
List
Undo
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Thanks for your feedback Winter. This does motivate me to create some sort of massive overhaul whether you believe me or not.

In regards to your rank comment.
"Those who donate for Bronze will get the following commands:

Undead horses and the ability to ride them.

Access to a wide variety of Pets! (no Ghasts, Withers, Dragons)

Basic Nick

/jump

/hat

/tptoggle

/feed

/workbench

Spawn in own playerhead.

Gain access to all pets but the bosses and ghasts.

/Gamemode 1 in the Donor world

3 Plots in PlotMe

1 Donor Pack (3 Very Rare cards and 2 Uncommon)

Three homes.

Donator Kit in the Mob Arena

Plus all commands from Member+

Along with 10,000 in game dollars.

Along with /kit Bronze (Full gold armour Unbreaking I with Iron sword and 5 blank playerheads.)

Additionally, you will receive all premium Barber Network apps on the Google Playstore for FREE!"

Here's what it says you receive currently. I've updated the Donor Pack. As it has since been removed and Mob Arena is currently in the process of a revamp largely thanks to Daxter. Also, I don't want you to get under the impression that I wait months alone to read staff apps then to comment on them. I only immediately comment on peoples staff apps if they have glaring issues with them. Which yours did not. The reason as to your application in particular having a long wait time? Just wanted to see if you would be an active voter leading up to you becoming a staff member. Which from the looks of things. You were not voting: http://minecraft-mp.com/server/31493/vote/ (view leaderboard). Regardless, believe me or not. Your name was mentioned several times in considerations for staff. I won't try to get you back through words. But maybe you will join again over an overhaul that I hope to carry out this week.

Thanks
Posted Aug 26, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices