Main Forum
Page
of 2

Bye bye barbercraft.

14 replies
Gold
WINTER! HOW COULD YOU ABANDON ME LIKE THAT!!!
YOU HURT ME ;-;
I WILL MISS YOU
<3
Its Mine not invader >:(
Posted Aug 29, 17
Builder
It will be sad to see you go Winter I hope you would reconsider coming back to BC after Eric's updates for the ranks but ultimately the decision is up to you. I am certain we will all miss you and your company that you have given to the server and that everyone appreciates you. Good Luck In Life Fam <3 \(owo)/
Posted Aug 30, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 4
LEVEL 4
I can say this for myself, I am currently working irl and now I'm doing online classes which are gonna be my primary focus from time to time and Corinne does have a life outside of bc but like Nicky stated she can speak for herself. I've been working at my current job for over a year now and my work schedule isn't consistent so there will be times where I just want to be at home to chill and not go onto bc. I try to be as active as I can be but like I said since I work and now I'm doing online classes it's gonna be almost kinda hard to be active. I hope you have a wonderful time on this server WinterAir and a lot of people (including myself) will miss you
~Lys :3
Posted Aug 30, 17
List
Undo
Silver
Level 4
LEVEL 4
if you do /seen CorinneHD or DrieIceyGirl they haven't came on in about a month and their excuses are ridiculous
I've been offline without a trace for a month, so how have you spoken to me and known what my "excuse" is?
I apologize that my dedication to school is ridiculous to you.
Additionally, I would like to point out the fact that there are usually never more than 20 people on Barbercraft at a time. Having several staff members on to moderate 20 people is not only ridiculous, but unnecessary.
Whenever I am on, there are always other staff members on. People rarely need help, trolls rarely come on nowadays, and when someone does need help, having 3 staff members is not exactly necessary.

People are ragging at the inactive staff, such as myself, because they want to be staff themselves, not because they are so concerned that the community is not being helped.
1 inactive staff being demoted = 1 new staff position open.
At least be honest. Every single person who has attacked me for being inactive, or spoken publicly about me being inactive, is obviously trying for staff.
And there's nothing wrong with that. And many of you deserve it for being so active, voting, and helpful.
But don't sit here and complain that the server is in ruins due to lack of moderation and inactive staff. I was active all summer and that is simply not the case. Incidents rarely happen warranting staff attention, and when there is an issue, its with a plugin which most moderators and helpers do not know how to fix. There do not need to be multiple staff members online for the amount of people who come on barbercraft.

At the end of the day, its your choice to leave, but citing inactive staff as one of the issues?
Give me a break.
~ ღCorinneღ
Posted Aug 30, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
if you do /seen CorinneHD or DrieIceyGirl they haven't came on in about a month and their excuses are ridiculous
I've been offline without a trace for a month, so how have you spoken to me and known what my "excuse" is?
I apologize that my dedication to school is ridiculous to you.
Additionally, I would like to point out the fact that there are usually never more than 20 people on Barbercraft at a time. Having several staff members on to moderate 20 people is not only ridiculous, but unnecessary.
Whenever I am on, there are always other staff members on. People rarely need help, trolls rarely come on nowadays, and when someone does need help, having 3 staff members is not exactly necessary.

People are ragging at the inactive staff, such as myself, because they want to be staff themselves, not because they are so concerned that the community is not being helped.
1 inactive staff being demoted = 1 new staff position open.
At least be honest. Every single person who has attacked me for being inactive, or spoken publicly about me being inactive, is obviously trying for staff.
And there's nothing wrong with that. And many of you deserve it for being so active, voting, and helpful.
But don't sit here and complain that the server is in ruins due to lack of moderation and inactive staff. I was active all summer and that is simply not the case. Incidents rarely happen warranting staff attention, and when there is an issue, its with a plugin which most moderators and helpers do not know how to fix. There do not need to be multiple staff members online for the amount of people who come on barbercraft.

At the end of the day, its your choice to leave, but citing inactive staff as one of the issues?
Give me a break.
preach baby
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Sep 2, 17
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices