ItsAAP @ Play.mc-barbercraft.com
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times*
I'm a Member+ with 280 votes
-Age (14 and up required):
13. I may be below the age requirement, but I'm mature enough to handle this task.
-Name (Last name not required):
Aashni
-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public)
I was banned from using Skype a couple of weeks ago, but if really necessary, I could persuade my parents to unban me.
What unique contributions can you bring toward the server?
I am a friendly person that can help people out if they need help. I can also come up with ideas to improve the server. Some of my ideas for voting are displayed here.
-Are you willing to vote at least every other day?
Yes
-Have you made a YT video for this server?
I have
-If yes would you continue making videos?
I will make some more videos in the future
-How many stars do you have?
2 stars, voter and Youtuber
-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest!
I've never had a real issue with staff, but I've gotten a warning from Eric not to advertise servers.
-Why you think you are fit for this role?
A lot of people have recently left the server because they felt that either staff members (with the exception of some)
weren't doing their job, weren't active, and the other people on Barbercraft treat them like crap. I am a person that takes action if I can and doesn't just sit around and wait for other people to do it for me. If there is something wrong that, in my power, I can fix, then I'll work my hardest to fix it. If I can't fix it because I don't have the power do it, I'll contact somebody who can and will fix the issue. I can dedicate some time each day to get on Minechat and check in on the server. Finally, I will make sure that nobody is not feeling welcome on this server. If somebody's bullying somebody else, I wil l tell that person to stop it. If they don't stop, I will punish them.

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how:
I have many social media accounts, Youtube, Instagram etc. I can advertise this server on those social media accounts, so that more players come online and play.
-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attatched please)
http://www.mc-barbercraft.com/forums/m/25360702/viewthread/30573660-barbercraft-point-shop-glitch
http://www.mc-barbercraft.com/forums/m/25360702/viewthread/30518438-pvp-glitches
-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please)
I haven't seen anybody who has done anything wrong
-Are you active on the forums?
I'm working on being more active on the forums.
-What is your full AR time?
10 days, 15 hours, and 50 minutes
-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated:
2. I'm pretty bad at building.
-Some of your strengths with server work:
I'm more of a person that can monitor the chats and help people if they need help.
-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines?
Yes I have
Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc.
I agree
Posted Aug 26, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 26, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
It's a lovely report, well detailed and very well done and I can easily agree you're quite mature for your age. Good luck.
Posted Aug 26, 17
[Helper] ItsAAP
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Ty Dax :d
Posted Aug 26, 17 · OP
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Despite your age, I think you demonstrate an understanding of what may be holding back Barbercraft. Not to mention you are the highest voter of the month. You are also seen to be active and helpful on the server. For these reasons you are promoted to a Helper on Barbercraft.

Enjoy it, and work to keep up Barbercraft!
Posted Aug 26, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Congrats again, AAP :)
Posted Aug 26, 17
[Helper] ItsAAP
Helper
Level 1