Main Forum
Page
of 2

DualCoreCpu xXdayChlorineXx QsK_Thomas

10 replies
Level 1
LEVEL 1
BAN ME NIGGER YOU WONT YOU STUPID COCK ERIC IS A SLUT BOSZ IS A NIGGER AND DAX IS A FAGGOT
If you BAN ME I HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS AND THIS WILL NOT AFFECT ME I WILL DDOS THE SERVER IF YOU DO SLUT
Posted Aug 27, 17 · OP
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Uhh, not to destroy your feelings but they can ip ban you, so you can't even use different accounts.
And you can't ddos the server, you're a probably a 9 year old who watched a fake YouTube about ddos.
Such a drag.
GET DAXED SON!
Posted Aug 27, 17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I can change my IP you retarded down syndrome parrot
Posted Aug 27, 17 · OP
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Lol, user was banned from the forums. It's pretty sad.
Posted Aug 27, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
you retarded down syndrome parrot
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Aug 27, 17
Admin
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Online on Site
This is when you utilise the VPN Guard from the anticheat :)
Posted Aug 27, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
This is when you utilise the VPN Guard from the anticheat :)
Bosz, you realise that's Ash right?
The kid who got perm muted by me. Unperm muted by you, just to cause shit on BC #BLAMETHEADMIN
<3 JK I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME.
Posted Aug 27, 17
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Ash, very nice to see you again my friend. Are you familiar with Enjin's IP look-up feature? Very useful. So if you try to use a VPN we still have your genuine IP man. Anyways, this threat is pretty much moot. I can see you've already launched 2 failed attempts to DDOS Barbercraft from my records. Which by the way is a federal crime. Now it would be a shame to report this to your internet service provider wouldn't it? I'm not sure if mommy and daddy would approve of you using their bandwidth to launch illegal DDOS attacks from your PC :)

Thanks, and have a good day boss.
Attached Images
Posted Aug 27, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Ash, very nice to see you again my friend. Are you familiar with Enjin's IP look-up feature? Very useful. So if you try to use a VPN we still have your genuine IP man. Anyways, this threat is pretty much moot. I can see you've already launched 2 failed attempts to DDOS Barbercraft from my records. Which by the way is a federal crime. Now it would be a shame to report this to your internet service provider wouldn't it? I'm not sure if mommy and daddy would approve of you using their bandwidth to launch illegal DDOS attacks from your PC :)

I'm sure mommy and daddy wouldn't be proud.
Posted Aug 27, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3

he ended this mans career
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Aug 27, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices