Main Forum

EdgyGigerAli's Staff Application

3 replies
Silver
Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times*: Silver and voted 137 times.
-Age (14 and up required): 15
-Name (Last name not required): Ali
-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public): BuruhPoptaoBro
-What unique contributions can you bring toward the server?: I can help people with their problems and monitor the chat. I can't build very well but I can at least do those two things.
-Are you willing to vote at least every other day?: Yes
-Have you made a YT video for this server?: Yes
-If yes would you continue making videos?: Yes
-How many stars do you have?: 3. Donor, Youtuber, and Voter
-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest!: Yes, but I think we are all over it. (At least I hope we are. I know I am.)
-Why you think you are fit for this role?: I like to think that I know this server pretty well so I can help effectively.
-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: I have social media apps such as Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and Skype so I can advertise on those.
-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attatched please): I actually haven't, but I can start.
-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please): I haven't found the need to yet.
-Are you active on the forums?: Yes
-What is your full AR time?: 11 days and 6 hours and 15 minutes.
-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated: 3. I don't build much.
-Some of your strengths with server work: I am Mod on a different server with similar rules, so I like to think that I am semi-experienced. I was also helper on a server before, but I was demoted for not being active for 3 days.
-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines?: Yes
Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc.
I agree.
Posted Aug 27, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 24, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Although at times you have your immature moments and you're quite liked throughout the BC Community. I feel like some questions were answered with detail and thought while some others were kind of simple, however it's still a good application. Good luck Ali :)
Posted Aug 27, 17
List
Undo
Builder
I wish you best of luck in this application and hope you'll get accepted :)
Posted Sep 9, 17
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
This application looks good. Good luck.
Posted Sep 9, 17
Top Posters
NoticeNotices