Main Forum
Page
of 2

Just Read :3

10 replies
Gold
Hi guys, this is like my third goodbye but this one isn't a lie.
lets get this straight, school is starting for everyone so video games are out of the picture.
People say that Barbercraft is dying which is true.
Mine is half- the hate- half work.
Sometimes i get hate by all the members- guests- member+- because they have a stinking attitude which i can't handle.
When- if i ever return soon, i will update and make new builds for my staff application because i still believe that i have a shot.
Many people- many of my friends have quit barber craft because of all the hate going around in the community and i just want you guys to know that i am not leaving because of that hate! you know i don't really care about the hate. that is what keeps me going. I know that you might be saying "none of the words are capitalized after a period" "or you spelt things wrong" that is because i am typing this as fast as i need to. i know that i still have a ton of friends on barber craft still playing, but i am doing this for myself and others. i admit it, i am not the brightest sunflower in the town but, that is me! if you don't like the way i act, then just ignore me! if you blame me for the bs that is happening on bc which i think is actually crazy, blame me! i don't give a fuck about you haters.
i know winter just quit.
but don't think about this about as quitting.
think about it as a vacation day for me...a long one.
i promise you or i hope that i won't be gone for long. i have been playing barber craft for as long as i've had mincraft in general. if you are annoyed that i wrote this long of a goodbye, then screw you! but to all you haters out there,

THIS BITCH IS GOING STRONG!
-Mine <3
sorry to be going <3
so suddenly!
Its Mine not invader >:(
Posted Sep 7, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Damn, sad to see you leaving. I have one thing about this though. A lot of the time Member/Member+ rank players are quite quiet or don't really do much in chat. Frankly quite a lot of the time Donators are the ones with disgusting attitudes. Also, before anyone gets offended by this, remember, this is an opinion. So grow up and think to yourself "HE'S SUCH AN C- oh wait, never mind, this is an opinion, I shouldn't be offended just because I don't agree with him. I should respect that he has an opinion and move on, I could even give my opinion on the subject!"
Posted Sep 7, 17
List
Undo
Gold
Yeah true, mainly the donators are the nasty ones BUT some of the non- donators
I will be on today just for today
Posted Sep 7, 17 · OP
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Yeah true, mainly the donators are the nasty ones BUT some of the non- donators
I will be on today just for today
Would you be able to DM me some IGNs of non-donators who have a bad mood, it'd be nice to know so I can keep a close eye on them.
Posted Sep 7, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I hear creator3 makes a lot of snarky jokes, often in the 3rd person.
Yeah, I've already been told about this user quite a lot, but for some reason another staff member keeps clearing his chat history, I hear he's got secret ties with Staff, I tried perm banning him but he was mysteriously unbanned. Hopefully one day he stops.
Posted Sep 7, 17
Gold
sorry i was only on for a little
wasn't able to
sry
Posted Sep 8, 17 · OP
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
sorry i was only on for a little
wasn't able to
sry
You can DM me on enjin...
Posted Sep 8, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Please if you're going to leave, please leave once and for all. Stop making goodbye posts for attention because it's really getting old. The "ranting about barbercraft" trend has come and gone, every one knows about it. If the barbercraft team wants to change they will, complaining won't do much anymore except make you look like an attention seeking brat (hypocrisy). Goodbyes are hard enough, please stop making us do it so much.
Cya
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Sep 9, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Please if you're going to leave, please leave once and for all. Stop making goodbye posts for attention because it's really getting old. The "ranting about barbercraft" trend has come and gone, every one knows about it. If the barbercraft team wants to change they will, complaining won't do much anymore except make you look like an attention seeking brat (hypocrisy). Goodbyes are hard enough, please stop making us do it so much.
Cya
Well, at least you were honest that you look like an attention seeking brat 89% of the time. :lol:
But y'know, it's okay, you at least don't try to be like Mr.CooKid
Posted Sep 9, 17 · Last edited Sep 18, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Cya
Well, at least you were honest that you look like an attention seeking brat 90% of the time. :lol:
But y'know, it's okay, you at least don't try to be like Mr.CooKid
No one said 90% >:( its actually like 89% -_(;-;)_-
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Sep 18, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices