Main Forum

Plugin Forum Poll. Please do read.

3 replies
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
So this is about a plugin called JobsReborn which I found the other day while looking through spigot. Basically what this plugin does is adds in the feature to gain money from doing normal minecraft Survival things like brewing potions, smelting items, breaking and placing blocks, fishing, breeding animals or if you really want, you can just simply milk a cow. This would in my opinion make the Survival GamePlay more fun and enjoyable and also give players more motivation to do things they wouldn't usually do, for example: Dying leather armour, or even repairing items. Most of all I would hope it would bring more players into the Survival part of BarberCraft as so far as most people know, Creative is the top thing for players to do. Which isn't bad just I feel Survival gets quite lonely from time to time. Anyways, onto the poll.
Yes, I believe this would be a good addition to BarberCraft.
7 votes
100%
No, I think this would be a bad thing to add into BarberCraft.
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 7
Poll is closed
Posted Sep 9, 17 · OP
List
Undo
[Owner] ericbarbwire
ericbarbwire @ Play.mc-barbercraft...
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
I think this would be pretty cool tbh. And maybe at least worth a try for a month. It should also be noted there is a leveling mechanic similar to McMMO which would be a nice spin on the classic jobs formula.

But feel free to leave your thoughts.
Posted Sep 9, 17
List
Undo
[Helper] ItsAAP
ItsAAP @ Play.mc-barbercraft.com
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
This would be a very cool way to earn money instead of the traditional methods of voting and creating massive farms.
Posted Sep 9, 17 · Last edited Sep 9, 17
[PRM] ChickenZGaming o
ChickenZGaming @ Play.mc-barbercra...
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
I love the idea. I hope to see it implemented.
Posted Sep 9, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices