Main Forum

Staff Application.

6 replies
Member+
Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times*
-Age (14 and up required): 19

-Name (Last name not required): Millie

What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? I like to believe that I am well liked on the server. I’m a considerate, mature and kind person and I’m a good helper when others need it. I’m also an extreme people pleaser (except when there’s a very negative outcome to pleasing the person). Many call me a neutral person.

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? Yes (I would also like to add that during the month of August I committed to voting everyday until I went on vacation with limited wifi. I hope to continue to be that committed.)

-Have you made a YT video for this server? I make marriage videos with Eric and others when he needs me.

-If yes would you continue making videos? Yes.

-How many stars do you have? 1, voter

-Have you had previous issues with staff? I don’t believe so.

-Why you think you are fit for this role? I honestly know that I don’t have many qualities that you need to be a staff member on a minecraft server. But I know that I’m extremely active on the server and I love helping people as much as I can, even if I’m only a member+. Many people have told me to apply for staff because of who I am as a person. I get along with everyone for the most part. I think my maturity is a big part of what would make me a good staff member. I also want the best and only the best for the server and try to do anything I possibly can to keep it on good standing. I'm a reliable and responsible person.

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: I advertise by voting as much as I can, if that counts.

-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? There’s been staff members on and aware when I’ve had issues so no. This was during my earlier time when I just got back into Barbercraft so I was unaware.

-Do you report players who cause issues? No. I literally just tell Eric everything (and show pics) if there’s an issue and he seems okay with that.
-Are you active on the forums? Semi. I read them as much as I can but have never posted anything besides screenshots to someone else’s post when a player was causing trouble.

-What is your full AR time? 8 days, 2 hours, and 50 minutes
-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated: I can’t even say. I only built one thing in creative and Eric and Dax said it would make a cool arena. That’s it.
-Some of your strengths with server work: … I’m super nice and reliable.
-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes.
Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc. I agree.
Posted Sep 11, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 11, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
It's a nice app. Honest and pretty good. Although your low on stars and only have about 160 votes I still think you'd make an amazing and lovable staff member for everyone. Goodluck.
Posted Sep 11, 17
List
Undo
Member+
thanks ol' buddy ol' pal.
Posted Sep 11, 17 · OP
[Helper] ItsAAP
ItsAAP @ Play.mc-barbercraft.com
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Nice application! I like the amount of detail that was put into it. You would be an amazing person to work with, good luck!
Posted Sep 11, 17
List
Undo
Member+
Thank you ^.^
Posted Sep 11, 17 · OP
[Mod] TakoDahWolfy o
TakoDahWolfy @ Play.mc-barbercraft...
Mod
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
Aside from the stars, everything seems good and I'm sure everyone would love you as staff, 100% supporting your application, hope to see you on the staff team sometime.
♥♥♥Nicole♥♥♥
Posted Sep 12, 17
List
Undo
[PRM] ChickenZGaming o
ChickenZGaming @ Play.mc-barbercra...
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
Great application Millie! Good luck!
Posted Sep 12, 17