Main Forum

tallyyjanee's good old staff application

7 replies
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Have a good time reading, athough it's not even great so <3

Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times*
Yeah, I'm premium as you can tell and I've voted 960 times.

-Age (14 and up required):
People like to say I'm too mature, say I'm like ninteen, then say I'm twelve, then they say I look like I'm sixteen but I'm actually fourteen.

-Name (Last name not required):
Talisa, a lot of people call me Tally, Tal or whatever they've come up with, but I honestly don't care.

-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public)
Hardly use Skype a lot anymore so if you'd like you can have my Snapchat (although I do have a few people on it anyways), but my Skype would be glowingkitty12.

-What unique contributions can you bring toward the server?
Well look, we all know BC has gone down in it's number, obviously not the whole way where no one comes on anymore, but I honestly think BC needs more, creativity. On a day to day basis, most of the players who are a lower rank (this is what I see, so shush), they build, a house, or they have a roleplay based plot. And then, I see, the higher ranked people building, bigger builds, like spawns and everything. I'm not saying that members and guests suck at building, it's just that's all they seem to do. So what I was thinking, and it might sound a bit stupid, AND may have tried to be a thing, is that once a week or so, like on a weekend I don't know, we have this, creativity session type of thing. I'm definitely up for organising it because I know I could and that I don't do anything else with my life so yeah, and I've been told I can build because I have learnt tips and things, and I'd like to share with some people. Also with this idea of mine, I'll run it until it dies down, because a lot of things have, and that's kinda why I wanna start something? Look you're probably thinking this is stupid but eh, I don't care, and I don't care if it doesn't become a thing either.
Oh and I'd like to do a ton of collaborations with people :d
(they aren't unique but whatevs)

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day?
To pass 1000, hell yeah.
Yeah for real I am xD

-Have you made a YT video for this server?
Yeah I have, you can ask Corinne because I showed it to her but I took it down because, my friends at school found out somehow so I kind of, just, deleted it. Sounds funny but I'd love to tell the full story. :)

-If yes would you continue making videos?
I could always do that, people love hearing my voice although half of the people I know are scared of it.

-How many stars do you have?
I got all four stars, and three awards; Veteran, Jokester and Poster.

-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest!
I probably have but the last time I had an issue with a staff member was probably back in late 2015, 2016.. I don't know but I'm a pretty chill person once you get to know me ;).

-Why you think you are fit for this role?
Oh, as I said in the age bit, too mature and honestly, I do love helping out people and I think it's quite nice to I guess, have that extra hand? A lot of players request some help with their roofs and flooring. Then again players who build bigger stuff and take a while request too, I always want something to do.

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how:
Considering I have actually gotten one of my friends on this server, they don't play anymore but I'm always joking around with the people I hang with that we should play some minecraft and I'm sure they'd gladly join, and that's if they even have a minecraft account. I could also make videos once again, so yeah, no problem with that.

-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attached please)
I didnt know whether to post them because they're really old and probably fixed, but I'll do it anyways. (same with the reports)
1)

-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please)
1)
2) (This one is cringey because of my MCR background lmao)

-Are you active on the forums?
Yeah I'm always checking new forum threads and the approximately 350 friends that don't post to see if they do.

-What is your full AR time?
It's somewhat around 70 days I believe, but if you'd want the exact, I'd have to check.

-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated:
Alright well, I started this, build, and I never really finished it, but I was like okay lets do this, I had Neon (xNeoncrossiant?) help me with world editing, so it's a WIP. I have gathered a few photos, and the last one, dont ask ;D

-Some of your strengths with server work:
I'm good with world edit and I suppose managing commands because I used to own a server with someone. Also quite frankly I've been staff on a few other servers so I know a fair bit around the general basics.

-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines?
Probably lol, pretty sure though because it's not too much of a big deal, just depends if yourself is capable enough to handle something easy and accept it, which in this case, indeed I am.

Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc
Yeah, understood. :)

If I'm missing anything or I should idk edit a paragraph, feel free to say something, xx
Attached Images
TallyDaTaiger
~ An average MCR fan ~
"You only hear the music when your heart begins to break" - Gerard Way
Posted Sep 27, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 28, 17
List
Undo
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
YES TALLY!!!! Got my vote 100%, goodluck!
Posted Sep 27, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
The only person that I would trust as a staff member. REP+
Posted Sep 28, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Very detailed, quite good and loved by most of the community. I think it'd be awesome if you became part of the staff team Tally. Good luck!
Posted Sep 28, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
[Helper] ShiftingGear
ShiftingGear @ Play.mc-barbercraft...
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
Tally this is a great app. Hope to see you as a staff member one day!
I don't always play on a MC server, but when I do... BarberCraft
Posted Sep 29, 17 · Last edited Sep 29, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
i didnt read a single fucking word thats how much faith i have in this bih, go get em tallythetiger
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Sep 29, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I don’t plan to really reply to anything but I’ll say cheers anyways c: <3, but do take this whatever it is somewhere else lol, or just don’t continue it, I don’t want 20 replies being negativity coz that’s not how I work :)
TallyDaTaiger
~ An average MCR fan ~
"You only hear the music when your heart begins to break" - Gerard Way
Posted Sep 29, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Builder
Would love to see you on the staff team I wish you best of luck! :d
Posted Sep 30, 17
List
Undo
Top Posters