Main Forum

Report for xxxZarvan and OhLetsGo

8 replies
Member+
1. Person You're Reporting: xxxZarvan and OhLetsGo.

2. Reason For Reporting: Innappropriate usernames, and actions.

3. Proof: (A Screenshot is required)
Attached Images
Posted Oct 6, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
How is nickiminaj an inappropriate username lol wtf? First you tell us to tp to you and disguise as random things then you report us for it? Delete this
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Oct 6, 17
[Helper] ShiftingGear
ShiftingGear @ Play.mc-barbercraft...
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
How is nickiminaj an inappropriate username lol wtf? First you tell us to tp to you and disguise as random things then you report us for it? Delete this
I believe he was referencing the "PussyDestroyer" behind the "NickiMinaj" .... Either way, both are disgusting titles.
I don't always play on a MC server, but when I do... BarberCraft
Posted Oct 6, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I believe he was referencing the "PussyDestroyer" behind the "NickiMinaj" .... Either way, both are disgusting titles.
I know he was talking about the pussyslayer which was not me, so why put my name in the title? just for the VIEWS!?!?!??!!??!/
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Oct 6, 17
[Helper] ShiftingGear
ShiftingGear @ Play.mc-barbercraft...
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
Not sure man, maybe you offended him with a different nick.was "nickiminaj" the only thing you used?
I don't always play on a MC server, but when I do... BarberCraft
Posted Oct 6, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
yup and that too after he told both of us to tp do him and disguise lol, this whole post is invalid
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Oct 6, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
The Nicki Manaj was fine. However I will be checking command logs and whoever was disguised as 'pussy destroyer' will be temporarily banned for three days as you XXXZarvan and OhLetsGo have both in the past caused many disturbances over disguising.
Posted Oct 6, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Users have been dealt with ;-;
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Oct 6, 17
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
As Zarvan said the users have been dealt with, both users have been banned for three days. Both Zarvan and OhLetsGo disguised as "Pussy Destroyer" and a couple other inappropriate disguises. OhLetsGo, I must mention you were almost banned for longer due to spamming /kiss and /hug on specific users although I asked the user before banning if it bothered them and they declined so you have been saved but as a future warning to you and anyone else, do not spam emoti's or tp requests asking the player if they're okay with it first. I know some people like to spam emotis on each other but not everyone likes to be spammed by it so please do not do it without permission specifically from the player you are spamming.
Attached Images
Posted Oct 6, 17
Top Posters
NoticeNotices