Main Forum
Page
of 2

SoulessReaper102 aka KanameKuran staff application

15 replies
Member+
I am 14 years old, turning 15 July 7th.
My name is James, in game in mostly known as Kaname.
I do not have skype, I plan on hopefully getting it, but for now just email me at kanamekurangaming@gmail.com.
I am hoping to restore the server back to its former glory by trying to spread the server out to other people to make it like the good old 2014 when 40+ people were always on.
I am willing to vote every other day, it might be hard because I don't have a laptop at the moment, hopefully I get one soon so its easier to vote.
I have not made a YouTube video for the server, in not a youtuber, I plan to hopefully become one in the future or help Eric in his videos, I gotta say, Eric I love you as an amazing friend and always being there for me and others.

I currently have Builder, and Voter star.

I haven't had any current staff problems, but ill admit I've been banned a few times, one for a mistake, and one on accident.
I think I am for for this role because if I can work together with the other staff and help them and get tips, we can make the server great again, it was never dead, but it should be restored.
I can advertise this server in discord, at school and with other friends, and hope to have most if not all of them join.
I have only found one glitch, I have told Lys the glitch, but I have not reported it in the forums, I had died randomly in pickaxe chat from nothing.

I don't remember I have reported anyone, so I'm gonna say no or yes, but say maybe I have, its been a while of I have.
I'm not very active in the forums, but I plan to spend maybe 30 every day on it, I do have school so it might be a little hard.
I do not know my current ar time ive had some issues joining.
My honesty builder experience is around a 2 or 3, I don't have any images because I currently don't have a laptop or computer of any sort.
I have been a head mod before, ill admit I wasn't the best staff member, but I was supportive and helpful.
Yes I have read the staff guidelines
And I agree if in any conflict or being offline to long to get my staff rank taken away at any time.
Posted Oct 27, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Builder
All the best mate!
Posted Oct 27, 17
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Damn Kanye.. I am very impressed. It would be amazing to work with you on the staff team. GO KANYE!!!!

#kanye4staff2k17
Posted Oct 27, 17
Member+
Thanks for the support, its very appreciated that you would like to work with me.
Posted Oct 27, 17 · OP
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Np 😃
Posted Oct 27, 17
Member+
If anyone thinks I would be a good member of the staff, feel free to tell me, its much apreciated. And please no rude commenys.
Posted Oct 28, 17 · OP
Member+
Comments*
Posted Oct 28, 17 · OP
Premium
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I'm not intending on being rude, but a working computer of some sort is sort of essential to moderate a video game that isn't mobile. Not having that is a major issue if you were to do anything but moderate chat. Just thought I should point that out.
Posted Oct 29, 17
List
Undo
Member+
I may be getting my dads Asus republic of gamers laptop. Its not certain yet
Posted Oct 29, 17 · OP
Gold
lol- Compared to my staff application and its comments, I say you have a pretty amazing shot! XD GL!
Its Mine not invader >:(
Posted Oct 29, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices