Main Forum

Suggestions from yours truly, Koqlafied

5 replies
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Here i'll be posting suggestions I come up with, and the suggestions that have been added (if any lol) to see how much I have contributed to the server! (And so we can all love me that much more :lol: )
Obviously these wont all be added, they're suggestions, so don't hate if you don't agree

Suggestions

(1) Survival should turn into Towny. (In-game ranks, jobs, towns, cities, nations, mayor, presidents, etc)
Towns are owned by mayors, which are a part of cities and nations, which are run my presidents, etc
Usually start as a "newcomer" or "beggar" and use ingame money to rank up. Ranks could be beggar, citizen, lord, crusader, etc

(2) Add BuildUHC to /duels.
This is widely known in servers that are largely based around pvp.
The kit includes: OP armor, sword, bow, fishing rod, water/lava bucket, blocks (that can be placed- usually stone or wood, sometimes leaves), pickaxe, axe, shears, golden apples, golden heads (In UHC they are gained by killing a player) and MAAAAYBBBBEEEEE a enderpearl but that's not too common

(3) Mythic Drops (or custom enchants) This could be added on with Towny, or anything else such as skyblock or any future modes added. These are items with crazy cool enchants (Maybe custom enchants) such as Eff VII and sharpness X that are very rare, maybe from crates or killing mobs, and are just a nifty thing to have.

(4) Drop Parties for voting. When the server reaches, for example 50 votes, everyone that is online will get, for example once more, $1000. This will encourage more voting, especially for newer players that come, and add more popularity.

Work In Progress

(1) Towny is currently in progress!

Suggestions that have been approved :d

Please vote in the poll below on what you would like added most! Id love to see what you guys want and maybe it'll help the staff out!
Posted Nov 3, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 4, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Make this man an admin
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Nov 3, 17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
make this zarv the president
Posted Nov 3, 17 · OP
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
You should've added an "all of the above" thing cause i'd click that. Keep up the good work!
Posted Nov 4, 17
List
Undo
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Towny I would currently mark down as a work in progress. But I think it's definitely do-able lol.

BuildUHC is currently already implemented into McDuels actually, I had a brief discussion with the dev and it's definitely possible for it to be implemented into BC. I just don't full understand the gamemode currently and would we need maps and such for it to work?

Mythic Drops and custom enchants are also very worthwhile to look into imo. We'll have to do a little bit of research into it though.

Vote drop parties I also do like as well, could be fun.

Thanks for your ideas and contributions towards BC :)
Posted Nov 4, 17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
BuildUHC is usually nothing, just regular terrain as a UHC. Think about a real UHC experience. I'll be glad to help it out when I get online but here's a rough thingermcgiger:

A plains biome, maybe in a 100x100 arena (its usually pretty big, maybe not that big though lol), the kit I explained, and more than 3 minutes time, about 15 minutes because fights in buildUHC take longer.

All I know is that on every server youll ever play, buildUHC is always a lot more popular than anything else by a whole lot, duels wise.
Posted Nov 4, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 4, 17
NoticeNotices