Main Forum
Page
of 3

Xxxzarvan and Xxxjesss

23 replies
Who: XXXZarvan and XXXjesss
Reason: Rudeness and name calling to me (FeatheredFruit)
Proof provided in the screenshots below:

*The reason for me getting irritated and going /afk was because I had asked what they were doing at that moment. So XXXZarvan had requested me to tp to them multiple times and i had told him the first time he requested this I asked what they were doing, not if I could come. Then XXXZarvan had requested another tp and I denied it. So, i told them "i think i'm gonna go afk for a few minutes just so i don't get so fucking pissed off" Then this happened (in the screenshot) .
Attached Images
Posted Nov 9, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I did nothing wrong tho why'd you /ignore me? Pls don't block me here,
I was just a witness, didn't even know what the fight was about until I found out you ignored me.
Posted Nov 9, 17
List
Undo
But it seemed as if you were encouraging that kind of behavior. So my reaction was to /ignore you as well as them all.
Plus, Lys said she has tried Perm muting xxxzarvan but someone took the mute off. So whoever did that obviously doesn't know what the heck went on! All you did was try to protect yourself, encouraged that behavior, and seemed like to me tat you thought that stuff was "cool". Paige can't do anything now. She's probably the only one who even gives a crap about everyone. Not just certain people... And to be honest I think you're one of those kinds of people that are self serving. I'm not trying to be rude. But, you did tell people to ask me why I /ignore you on there. So, you got your answer.

Again I apologize if any of this sounded rude in any way. I was just speaking for me since no one else will.
Posted Nov 9, 17 · OP
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
First off, let me state this. Zar and I were being nice as we were inviting you to play with us (paintball). Then you said, “I think I’m gonna go afk for a few minutes just so I don’t get so pissed off”. I called you ma’am, a stupid bitch because we were trying to be nice to you in inviting you but then you said that about going afk and shit and so I said “stupid bitch”. Not denying it. Anywaysss this happened 2 days ago if my goldfish memory isn’t bad. I do apologize if I offended you by calling you a stupid bitch.
eJzzSi0udkkMzkhNLeACk8UKiUWpCsWlGQrFqRWZXM45pbnFlRB538y81OSixLQSLt_80rySxMy8Yi4jU1M4NgAALQYZVg~~.png
Posted Nov 9, 17 · Last edited Nov 9, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Calling someone a retard is not deserving of a perm mute in my opinion. Especially if you REPEATEDLY asked where everyone was, and when i tpa you to see that we were all in paintball, you deny the request and it was a tad bit aggravating. Tbh it seems like you might be making this report for attention because you literally said before going offline today: "I wont come back untill i get my attention", i dont think this is that big of a deal to report on today especially since the incident happened like 2 days ago i think, and we already got talked to. Again apologies if I offended you.
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Nov 9, 17 · Last edited Nov 9, 17
List
Undo
Admin
Level 4
LEVEL 4
I guess I was wrong to unmute Zarvan.
Posted Nov 10, 17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
But it seemed as if you were encouraging that kind of behavior. So my reaction was to /ignore you as well as them all.
Plus, Lys said she has tried Perm muting xxxzarvan but someone took the mute off. So whoever did that obviously doesn't know what the heck went on! All you did was try to protect yourself, encouraged that behavior, and seemed like to me tat you thought that stuff was "cool". Paige can't do anything now. She's probably the only one who even gives a crap about everyone. Not just certain people... And to be honest I think you're one of those kinds of people that are self serving. I'm not trying to be rude. But, you did tell people to ask me why I /ignore you on there. So, you got your answer.

Again I apologize if any of this sounded rude in any way. I was just speaking for me since no one else will.
I wasn't on anyone's side btw, but whatever ill leave you alone :confused:
Posted Nov 10, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I guess I was wrong to unmute Zarvan.
If thats the case then you should be muted too, you call people (ME) a retard all the time on barbercraft :(
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Nov 10, 17
Admin
Level 4
LEVEL 4
No. I used to call you retarded, even when I did; it was on other servers, skype or instagram. But sure I'll mute myself lmao.
Posted Nov 10, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Hell no you abuse people all the time on barbercraft and very recently too, but thanks for punishing yourself.
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Nov 10, 17
Page
of 3
Top Posters
NoticeNotices