Page
of 3

Xxxzarvan and Xxxjesss

23 replies
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I guess I was wrong to unmute Zarvan.
No shit. Zarvan should stay always muted, no one can trust a troll like Zarvan to behave when it comes to being on BC, he only goes there to troll or have a laugh.
Posted Nov 10, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
No shit. Zarvan should stay always muted, no one can trust a troll like Zarvan to behave when it comes to being on BC, he only goes there to troll or have a laugh.
Two inactive staff come outta hibernation to bug with me lmao. Calling someone a retard is big troll move huh daxter, smh most of BC must be trolling then!! Anyway, you missed alot of stuff while being "sick" so you shouldn't really be speaking on this, Eric knows I don't come on to troll anymore as i did in the past and that's really the only opinion that matters here.
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Nov 10, 17
Premium
Lmfao I think this is a dumb report tbh
But legit if someone is annoying you just do ./ignore or get off the server I mean you were afk anyway unless you were just stalking chat for drama.
I think I should be muted too if that's the case then lmaoo
Auto correct can go straight to he'll
Posted Nov 10, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Lmfao I think this is a dumb report tbh
But legit if someone is annoying you just do ./ignore or get off the server I mean you were afk anyway unless you were just stalking chat for drama.
I think I should be muted too if that's the case then lmaoo
Finally, someone with some fuckinh common sense.
eJzzSi0udkkMzkhNLeACk8UKiUWpCsWlGQrFqRWZXM45pbnFlRB538y81OSixLQSLt_80rySxMy8Yi4jU1M4NgAALQYZVg~~.png
Posted Nov 10, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Not true at all, if some of us came back was because of Zar, he’s actually trying to help BC out unlike some of you just going away. And you can reply with this with 5 paragraphs if it makes you feel better but it’s bullshit. Oh and if y’all are really bouta perm mute zar all over again for calling her a retard, half of BC should be muted for calling people a retard. And yes I get it “Zar just trolls” as I said bullshit so don’t try making that an excuse because he’s actually changed like some of you, but he changed for the better.
eJzzSi0udkkMzkhNLeACk8UKiUWpCsWlGQrFqRWZXM45pbnFlRB538y81OSixLQSLt_80rySxMy8Yi4jU1M4NgAALQYZVg~~.png
Posted Nov 10, 17 · Last edited Nov 10, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Agreed, zarv was my only friend the first few days I first joined and I came back to play with him.
He also adds a lot of humor and fun to the server, without him BC would die for the second time
Posted Nov 10, 17
List
Undo
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Im going to try to end this whole discussion:
Feathered is mad because zarv and Jess  triggered her for some reason I still don't understand- there's no point in punishing some of the most popular players, especially with the small community we have atm, were all loving and friendly people who'll help to rebuild BC- so can we all just agree love is in the air
Posted Nov 10, 17
List
Undo
Premium
No staff member is meant to speak with that sort of language

* TIP *
Edit the post this is a kid friendly server.

EDIT ( He's just online to cause problems with most members of the barbercraft community. i personally think he should be muted for a week and from there we will be able to see if he can learn a lesson. )
Bush did 711
Posted Nov 13, 17 · Last edited Nov 13, 17
List
Undo
Level 1
LEVEL 1
No staff member is meant to speak with that sort of language

* TIP *
Edit the post this is a kid friendly server.
everyone knows thats not true
Posted Nov 13, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Well i still get warned and stuff for the things i do lol.
i guess everyone hates me lmao.
Bush did 711
Posted Nov 13, 17
Page
of 3
Top Posters
NoticeNotices