Main Forum

Staff application! Ya Yeet!

6 replies
Member+
Level 2
LEVEL 2
NOTE: - My original name was BwAs2002 It is now DesiredP4nda i have no idea why my enjin name is Furiousboy3000! Must have been a long time ago when i changed it a lot!

Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times* - I Have done that!

-Age (14 and up required): - I am 15 my birthday is Nov, 4th.

-Name (Last name not required): - Bryan

-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public) - ill keep that private! ill tell the owner if he asks for it though.

What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? - Well i can bring players to the server i see that is has had not many the past few months it use to be over loaded with a bunch of lovely players and it was so much fun! Also i have a bit of developing experience in my past but i am mainly good at watching chat and helping out other players when they need the help!

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? - Yes i am able to vote whenever i can!

-Have you made a YT video for this server? - No sadly i have not! :( I don't have a great pc that can record sorry!

-If yes would you continue making videos? - If i could then i would yes!

-How many stars do you have? - I have 1 which is just Voter i think? :p

-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! - No i have never fought or gone against a staff member i always respect them like i would want to be respected!

-Why you think you are fit for this role? - I may not be the best for this role but why i think so is because i want to bring more players to the server and i can help others in need i can work on the shop if its needed i can use almost all of essentials i haven't played minecraft in a bit but i can remember almost everything! I would really love to help bring this server back to it's level it use to be at seeing it like this makes me sad! I'm not sure if it's just during school when no one is on or if it's normally like this now but it is sad! Also i am home schooled so i can be on basically when needed!

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: - I can tell my friends, I can post on minecraft forums and planet minecraft and etc.

-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attatched please) - If i find any i will i have found some in the past!

-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please) - Yes i do i haven't been on in a while but i have and i will again!

-Are you active on the forums? - I will be yes!

-What is your full AR time? - i think its around 21 hours i have not been on in a couple months!

-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated: - My building is not the greatest to be honest i rate it 3-10 i honestly try hard but i cannot build! :p

-Some of your strengths with server work: - Commands, Attracting people to the server!

-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? - Yes i have!

Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc. - Yes i agree!
~BwAs
Posted Nov 18, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
I think your only weaknesses are your lack of stars and AR time, other than that good luck!! :)
Posted Nov 18, 17
List
Undo
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Not just to you, but for the server:
Do we really need more staff? The most people ive ever seen on since i joined (even tho less than 3 months ago) is 13 or 14 and when there are that many people, a good 3-5 tend to be staff members (aka the only staff ever online) so why do we need more?

Answer: we dont before there are just a server of STAFF STAFF STAFF
Posted Nov 22, 17
List
Undo
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Also im sorry but i must point out that you said you HAVNT BEEN ON IN A COUPE OF MONTHS??????

please stop
Posted Nov 22, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Not just to you, but for the server:
Do we really need more staff? The most people ive ever seen on since i joined (even tho less than 3 months ago) is 13 or 14 and when there are that many people, a good 3-5 tend to be staff members (aka the only staff ever online) so why do we need more?

Answer: we dont before there are just a server of STAFF STAFF STAFF
Also im sorry but i must point out that you said you HAVNT BEEN ON IN A COUPE OF MONTHS??????

please stop
Preach Koq
Also, you said you can bring more players onto the server, if so, how? That seems to be our biggest problem atm and if you can bring a solution to that I think you would be more then deserving of getting some form of promotion, but that's just me. A start would be actually coming on the server YOURSELF consistently for some time before saying you'll bring any other people on lol. Anyways, as Koq said we have alot of staff and in my opinion some inactive ones can be swapped out with newer ones, but best of luck to you!
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Nov 22, 17
List
Undo
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Ok im sorry but i must continue

Youre not too good at building but you rate yourself 3-10 WTFFF??

THATS LIKE SAYING HOW HAPPY ARE YOU 1-10? UMM ABOUT 1-10 BUT IM NOT THAT HAPPY

ZARVAN SHOULD HAVE PREPARED ME FOR THINGS LIKE THIS BUT ALL HE DID WAS LEAVE ME STOOOOOPPPPPP
Posted Nov 22, 17
Member+
Level 2
LEVEL 2
i have tried multiple times to join the server since i have posted this application. But i can't do any commands such as, /spawn /help or anything. And then it just kicks me right off the server and says it's offline. :/ Also! My building is terrible i rated myself low because i suck at it! :d Otherwise i would be lying.
~BwAs
Posted Nov 26, 17 · OP
Top Posters
NoticeNotices