The server was having problems but everything seems to be working now
♥♥♥Nicole♥♥♥
Posted Nov 22, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Would it be possible to title reports like this more seriously, or less as if you're reporting a player? The title made it seem as if you were reporting XXXZarvan and not reporting that the server was crashing. Just for future reports/bugs, thank you.
Posted Nov 28, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Gold
I wanna join again but like there is to much hate and nothing really to do there anymore! You need improvement!! Something to grasp the players back...Barbercraft is an amazing player, i've player it for 3 years or so and it just needs some more motivation and change so people can see what it is! Good Luck <3
Its Mine not invader >:(
Posted Dec 1, 17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I wanna join again but like there is to much hate and nothing really to do there anymore! You need improvement!! Something to grasp the players back...Barbercraft is an amazing player, i've player it for 3 years or so and it just needs some more motivation and change so people can see what it is! Good Luck <3
lol I agree im usually just chatting with other players or messing around with commands.
I have given a few suggestions that said where being looked on though but havnt 😞
Posted Dec 1, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I've player it for 4 years, indeed, Barbercraft is an amazing player.
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Dec 1, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3

ah yes, I have player for about 10 years now and I think Barbercraft has a very kind personality and deserves all goodness, amen.
TallyDaTaiger
~ An average MCR fan ~
"You only hear the music when your heart begins to break" - Gerard Way
Posted Dec 2, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Level 1
LEVEL 1

ah yes, I have player for about 10 years now and I think Barbercraft has a very kind personality and deserves all goodness, amen.
lol 10 years... has minecraft even existed that long?
Posted Dec 2, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3

if i say so then indeed it has
TallyDaTaiger
~ An average MCR fan ~
"You only hear the music when your heart begins to break" - Gerard Way
Posted Dec 2, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3

if i say so then indeed it has [/quA
I truly do think that Barbercraft does need some more motivation because she really has been down recently. If we get something to not only grasp.. but grope the players back, I think people will finally, truly and perfectly be able to SEE what it IS!
btw YOU DO NEED IMPROVEMENT !! >:(
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Dec 2, 17
NoticeNotices