Main Forum
Page
of 2

SoulessReaper102 fixed/updated staff application

11 replies
Member+
I have been member+ for quite some time. I have voted well over 50 times.
I am currently 14 years old turning 15 on July 7th.
My name is James, I would say my last name but its not nessicary so I wont.
Here's probably my biggest issue and or problem, I do not have skype, but I have asked Eric if I can use discord instead, my discord nick is KanameKuran so feel free if you need help or a problem has occurred to message me or use the @ function to get my attention.
I am hoping I can help the Server be itself again, I am wanting to have 40+ people on again, and I am willing to help make that happen, I can help anyone in need, And I can stop arguments hopefully.
Yes I am willing to vote every other day, it may be hard because I currently have to use my moms laptop.
I have not made a YouTube video sadly, when I do start making actual videos I hope one of the first videos that I do make when the time comes is on Barbercraft.
I currently have Builder and voter star.
I have had a few issues with staff, one on an older account as FOE1066 I had gotten temp banned because I was advertising and I had not known I was not allowed to. Another was a mistake for a staff member thinking I was hacking and claiming that I was "Sprint shift running" which I still have no clue how a mistake like that was made when I was just sprinting around spawn being bored, and another for a mistake that I had made. I have been muted once also.
I have no way of clearly saying I am "fit" for this job, but I do think becoming a staff member can help me help the server and raise it back up from the dead.
I am planning to find some discord server and tell my friends who play minecraft to advertise the server, many people say Barbercraft has died, but I say its just going down, but will rise up again.
I have reported one glitch but not in the forums just to Lys, I had randomly died while in pickaxe chat.
I have reported someone because I thought they were griefing, but honest mistake they were not actually griefing but helping someone destroy something on their plot. I am not entirely active on the forums, since I am helping get my house back in order.
My AR time sucks right now and I have no clue what it is, but I have been experiencing a difficult time trying to connect to Barbercraft, I have found using my 4g LTE actually works better than my house internet my building sucks, theres pretty much nothing more to say about that lol.
I was a head mod on a server once, but that server had gotten taken down sadly.
Yes I have read the entire Barbercraft staff guidelines and I agree to them.
I also agree that my staff rank can be taken away at any moment and time.
Posted Nov 25, 17 · OP
Level 1
LEVEL 1
stop, WE DONT NEED STAFF WE NEED PLAYERS

JUST STTOOOOOOPPP

IM NOT BEING MEAN IM BEING HONEST WE REALLY DONT NEED STAFF!!!!!
Posted Nov 25, 17
Premium
Bro lmfao we need some staff too {Just the right ones}
Shit goes on when players are on so technically we need both.
Auto correct can go straight to he'll
Posted Nov 25, 17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I just there that for the players there are theres a good ratio of staff. We dont need a staff member per player. Most players are staff
Posted Nov 25, 17
Premium
Well I mean it's not your choice either so
and besides it's not like we're all gonna die if ONE player
decides they want to be staff
Auto correct can go straight to he'll
Posted Nov 25, 17 · Last edited Nov 25, 17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I know but its a democracy aint it? I have right to opinions wether they matter or not.

And yes I agree, but 1 by 1 and you have an army.

Id like to stop discussing this now, no harsh feeling 😇
Posted Nov 25, 17
Member+
Guys, this is just a fixed edit of my previous staff app, no need to get worked over a fixed edit, the reason I want to be staff is because this server means a lot to me, and I'm willing to help try to get people to play more, or even get new players to join, and even help the server and the people in it, there is no need to say no one should be staff, and why I shouldn't be just because of your opinion, it doesn't offend me, but it does make me kinda sad to hear you would rather me be a normal player than a staff member that is capable of helping out.
Posted Nov 26, 17 · OP
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Guys, this is just a fixed edit of my previous staff app, no need to get worked over a fixed edit, the reason I want to be staff is because this server means a lot to me, and I'm willing to help try to get people to play more, or even get new players to join, and even help the server and the people in it, there is no need to say no one should be staff, and why I shouldn't be just because of your opinion, it doesn't offend me, but it does make me kinda sad to hear you would rather me be a normal player than a staff member that is capable of helping out.
no ones tryna offend u aids, its just that you'd be staff on an empty server. start by actually playing yourself for a bit and when new players join grab their attention, whether you be friendly or hostile just get them on long enough for the addiction to start then theyre finished!!
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Nov 26, 17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
WARNING: my opinion doesnt matter but i have the right, so listen nerds, TAKE A DEEP BREATH

I dont think there should be staff because like zarv said, its an empty server and theres no one to staff around, but also...
This might only apply to me but maybe others too, so take in. I wouldnt like to be staff cus I wouldnt have the right mindset. Like cmon, who doesnt want a [helper] or [mod] tag next to their name? It makes you feel more important and a better player. {DEEP BREATHS}

Souless, you said youd like to be staff because youve played a long time and youd like to help the server, but you dont need to be staff for that. You do barley ever play, unless a bunch of other people are on, and even then youre only on minechat for like 15 minutes. How come being staff will change that? {ok i can feel all the anger in you people, please refer back to the WARNING AT THE TOP!!!}

In conclusioninginging, i feels that lol jk no conclusionn

*Just be honest, please love me*
Posted Nov 26, 17 · Last edited Nov 26, 17
List
Undo
Member+
Believe me, I have been trying to get on, but the internet at my house for some reason lets me connect to any other server, but when I try to connect to Barbercraft, almost always it says "invalid server" Don't you think I want to be on? Trust me, I do want to be on, but I also don't want to spend 80+ dollars on buying a new internet router, I have someone from my church I'm going to talk to him about it, and see if he can't fix it since he works for cox, I get the server needs players, if I am accepted as staff, I'm not going to be like other staff and basically quick for long periods of time, and randomly come back, the only reason that would happen is if I can't get on like I have been, I do want to help the Server, but maybe getting players attention just isn't for me, since I'm not like a 10 out 1-10 matureness, and my additudd is based on stuff that happens in real life, I've also been quite depressed, I don't eat as much I did, randomly I just flat out want to cry, but I try not to let that get to me, I will help this server, its a matter of finding out how
Posted Nov 26, 17 · OP
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices