Main Forum
Page
of 2

SoulessReaper102 fixed/updated staff application

11 replies
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Online on Site
Believe me, I have been trying to get on, but the internet at my house for some reason lets me connect to any other server, but when I try to connect to Barbercraft, almost always it says "invalid server" Don't you think I want to be on? Trust me, I do want to be on, but I also don't want to spend 80+ dollars on buying a new internet router, I have someone from my church I'm going to talk to him about it, and see if he can't fix it since he works for cox, I get the server needs players, if I am accepted as staff, I'm not going to be like other staff and basically quick for long periods of time, and randomly come back, the only reason that would happen is if I can't get on like I have been, I do want to help the Server, but maybe getting players attention just isn't for me, since I'm not like a 10 out 1-10 matureness, and my additudd is based on stuff that happens in real life, I've also been quite depressed, I don't eat as much I did, randomly I just flat out want to cry, but I try not to let that get to me, I will help this server, its a matter of finding out how
I get what youre saying, but you can do all that without staff. The helper rank will only let you mute or ban people (Not to sure what perms they get) and have you watch over other players, its not going to give you a new $80 router, depression therapy, more time to get on BC, and a solution to revive BC.

Again, not trying to be mean and I have 0 say in wether you become staff, but if I were to choose then BC doesnt need more staff, it needs more people willing to help out. You are 100% willing to help out, the next step is to take action and get it done 😄

But if you really think you need staff, then good luck, because for the 10th time I have no say in anything.

Hope this doesnt create negative feeling, just giving out my opinions and trying to help out too! If thats a problem then turn to communism 😂
Posted Nov 26, 17 · Last edited Nov 26, 17
List
Undo
Member+
I recently got hacked, I dealt with the issue, but I won't be playing any minecraft server for a month or a bit longer, my in game name was changed during the hack, its embaresing for a guy, so after I change it back ill be playing more again.
Posted Nov 30, 17 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices