Level 1
LEVEL 1
OK SHOULD BE A POLL NOW VOTE FOR ME- I MEAN WHOEVER U WANT
Posted Nov 26, 17 · OP
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
I think this would be a brilliant idea. I have a question and suggestion though. My question is, are you currently in need of a host for the awards? I get out from school that day at 10 AM ET (last day of exams :)), so if you need a host, you know who to call 😉. Also, it would be great if the reward related to the award. An example would be like if there were a builder award, then the reward for getting that award would be 1 hour of W/E.
Posted Nov 26, 17 · Last edited Nov 26, 17
List
Undo
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I think this would be a brilliant idea. I have a question and suggestion though. My question is, are you currently in need of a host for the awards? I get out from school that day at 10 AM ET (last day of exams :)), so if you need a host, you know who to call 😉. Also, people should get some sort of reward if they win an award, such as in game money, or a 1 hour period of W/E or something like that (it would be great if the reward related to the award as well. An example would be like if there were a builder award, then the reward for getting that award would be 1 hour of W/E). This would encourage players to be more helpful in the community in between now and the award time.
Please aap, were voting for host, and we aaaaallll know who the people want hhehehehe 😉😉😉😗😗😙😙😏😏😏

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE FAM
Posted Nov 26, 17 · OP
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Im gunna plan something out then make something real offical, but i want everyone to like it and be able to attend.
Id like to host tho if no one minds lol :c

Spread the word, the more people the more fun itll be for everyone
Posted Nov 26, 17 · OP
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
I think this would be a brilliant idea. I have a question and suggestion though. My question is, are you currently in need of a host for the awards? I get out from school that day at 10 AM ET (last day of exams :)), so if you need a host, you know who to call 😉. Also, people should get some sort of reward if they win an award, such as in game money, or a 1 hour period of W/E or something like that (it would be great if the reward related to the award as well. An example would be like if there were a builder award, then the reward for getting that award would be 1 hour of W/E). This would encourage players to be more helpful in the community in between now and the award time.
Please aap, were voting for host, and we aaaaallll know who the people want hhehehehe 😉😉😉😗😗😙😙😏😏😏

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE FAM
DANG IT, I tried 😔😔
Posted Nov 26, 17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
lol double host?
Posted Nov 26, 17 · OP
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
lol double host?