Main Forum
Page
of 3

#MakeBarbGreatAgainLmao

19 replies
Premium
This is harassment i've tried blocking.

I've tried telling the kid to disapear but he just wont listen.

( heforces other's to do things for him if its related to sending false accusations ) even though they dont want to be apart of it.

Im reporting XXXZarvan.

The reason why ( Blatant harassment )

All together i say its time this kid get's banned from the server and the forums #BanThisKidFromBarber
Ban
0 votes
0%
Ban Him
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 0
Attached Images
Bush did 711
Posted Nov 27, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 27, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Ive tried blocking yet he finds a way around it by forcing other people into the drama pit he's creating

I would like to see this player banned.

And this is breaking the law Defmation of carrictor is a thing.
Bush did 711
Posted Nov 27, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Eric can't do anything about skype.
The only thing you realllly have on him is the website pics.
eJzzSi0udkkMzkhNLeACk8UKiUWpCsWlGQrFqRWZXM45pbnFlRB538y81OSixLQSLt_80rySxMy8Yi4jU1M4NgAALQYZVg~~.png
Posted Nov 27, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Ohhhhh boy. First of all you really should not take things out of context, it really hurt you that much that you have to report me on barbercraft? lmao. There's a lot of shit you've said back to me and much more that I could be posting up here too but I won't because its not server related. If anyone that should be banned its you. You're disgusting, dating 11 year olds at the age of "17" which I swear you've been for over a year. You don't come on barbercraft anymore so why kiss its ass by saying make barbercraft great again, lmao stfu bud. Another thing, I don't hold anyone hostage at gunpoint or blackmail them to say what I want them to say or do, it's the fucking internet whatever you're implying makes no sense, people do what they want. The reason I went off on you in your pics is exactly what you're doing right now, keep my name out ya fuckin mouth.
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Nov 27, 17 · Last edited Nov 27, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
I'm personally shocked with how you, Kaine, of all people are offended by this. If it were me in charge id perm mute you both, and lock this thread. Not on anything brought to my attention via this thread (as jess said Eric cant do anything about skype). But, because you two continue to cause issues thought the server. When anyone has an issue when YOU are "harassing" them, all that happens is they get told to ignore you. So my suggestion is grow a pair and ./ignore him on BC (if you haven't already) aswell as just ignore him online in general. What people seem to forget is you can unplug and remove yourself from any situation. If you feel so threatened then you can call the authorities and file a report on this player if you deem it necessary.
I don't always play on a MC server, but when I do... BarberCraft
Posted Nov 27, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
It was carried over to enjinn 1 and 2 These are accusations not proven at all.
Bush did 711
Posted Nov 27, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Ohhhhh boy. First of all you really should not take things out of context, it really hurt you that much that you have to report me on barbercraft? lmao. There's a lot of shit you've said back to me and much more that I could be posting up here too but I won't because its not server related. If anyone that should be banned its you. You're disgusting, dating 11 year olds at the age of "17" which I swear you've been for over a year. You don't come on barbercraft anymore so why kiss its ass by saying make barbercraft great again, lmao stfu bud. Another thing, I don't hold anyone hostage at gunpoint or blackmail them to say what I want them to say or do, it's the fucking internet whatever you're implying makes no sense, people do what they want. The reason I went off on you in your pics is exactly what you're doing right now, keep my name out ya fuckin mouth.

Yet again accusations.
He cant even prove it with valid evidence if he had any.
Like i said Zarv you are being a child get off the internet until you can stop being a
1 Keyboard warrior.
2 Sharing false information that can hurt someones reputation. ( defamation of character )
" Defamation of character is a term that is used to describe when false statement is written or spoken about an individual with the intent of harming or slandering their reputation. "

and trust me i could had held this situation in a different way.
But i've been following the guidelines and just reporting it as the staff had said so ( if i had a problem )
Bush did 711
Posted Nov 27, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
M

Yet again accusations.
He cant even prove it with valid evidence if he had any.
Like i said Zarv you are being a child get off the internet until you can stop being a
1 Keyboard warrior.
2 Sharing false information that can hurt someones reputation. ( defamation of character )
" Defamation of character is a term that is used to describe when false statement is written or spoken about an individual with the intent of harming or slandering their reputation. "

and trust me i could had held this situation in a different way.
But i've been following the guidelines and just reporting it as the staff had said so ( if i had a problem )

I know you're trying buddy but I don't think any staff will take this seriously, especially coming from you, as rowdyboy said a big harasser of barbercraft players. I don't have any evidence to prove you're a fucking pedophile (although I know alot of people that can confirm it) because I don't care as much as you do to try and get people in shit, I deal with it personally instead of snitching on a minecraft website. Besides in the pics of our chat (which you sent out of context and showed only one side of a story portaying me in a really negative light) the main point wasn't even about you sexually harassing girls or of you being a 3rd degree sex offender (An offender commits sexual assault in the third degree if the offender engages in sexual intercourse or deviate sexual activity with another person and: The person (victim) is less than 14 years old and the offender is a minor and at least three years of age older than the victim; and.), it was about you talking bad about me behind my back and not having the balls to say it to my face. I was defending myself and wanted it to get through your thick skull that I don't want shit said about me. Btw, glad YOU could accuse ME of Character Defamation and actually spell it right this time instead of "defmation of carrictor".
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Nov 27, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Thanks for telling me
The post has been edited to follow the correct criteria.
Bush did 711
Posted Nov 27, 17 · OP
Premium
I'd have to agree with Rowdy.
I mean at least try and act like you're mature
stop being so hypocritical by saying one is doing something when you're doing the exact fucking thing!
It's ridiculous how people take these kinds of shit too seriously.
But in all words just fucking get over it, I don't care who you are or how old you are, fucking grow up.
{No offense to any of you <3} It's just stupid though.
Auto correct can go straight to he'll
Posted Nov 27, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Top Posters
NoticeNotices