Main Forum
Page
of 3

#MakeBarbGreatAgainLmao

19 replies
Premium
This is harassment i've tried blocking.

I've tried telling the kid to disapear but he just wont listen.

( heforces other's to do things for him if its related to sending false accusations ) even though they dont want to be apart of it.

Im reporting XXXZarvan.

The reason why ( Blatant harassment )

All together i say its time this kid get's banned from the server and the forums #BanThisKidFromBarber
Ban
0 votes
0%
Ban Him
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 0
Attached Images
Bush did 711
Posted Nov 27, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 27, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
I would like to point out this has been happening for the last 4 month's
And i would have a serious chat with you but seeing your past and blurbing out private stuff on my end
I cant trust you nor can i trust anyone on this platform.

~ I blocked him on all socailmedia ( Insta and skype )
But he forces other people to add me in conversations because he's that attention hungry.

^^
Bush did 711
Posted Nov 27, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 27, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Like you're any better Zarvan...
Auto correct can go straight to he'll
Posted Nov 27, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Like you're any better Zarvan...
I ain't the one making a post on him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Nov 27, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
I don't care if you're the one making a post about him or not
Let it be and don't push it
Auto correct can go straight to he'll
Posted Nov 27, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Caine or Kaine I sadly do not give a fuck how you spell it. FIRSTTTTTTTT OFFFFFFFFF how the fuck are you offended lmao your so fucking headass man. Like come on you can just fucking block him on skype and on the forums, but you don't because you love the fucking attention you get from Zar and just enjoy making forum posts on him lmao. Anddddd "he won't listen" k well as I said just block him and start asking for the attention you crave. Just some friendly advice, thanks babe. <3
eJzzSi0udkkMzkhNLeACk8UKiUWpCsWlGQrFqRWZXM45pbnFlRB538y81OSixLQSLt_80rySxMy8Yi4jU1M4NgAALQYZVg~~.png
Posted Nov 27, 17 · Last edited Nov 27, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
_Magicwithin_ I'm truly not saying that I'm any better because that would be lying, I'm just saying that I don't bring my problems up on a minecraft website. I'm not pushing it, I'm replying to a post portraying me in a negative light by taking text out of context on purpose which I'm sure you would respond to aswell. updog2000 If you're serious about this then BY ALL MEANS message me on skype or discord @TrippeRedd Discord and bippitybopbop is my skype as you know, you said you would like to, so deal with it personally and not by posting on a unrelated website (those posts are enjiin issues not barbercraft issues). Or as it has been said before, do what people who you harassed were told to do, IGNORE them. I ain't stalking you on no websites, i've only ever messaged you here or on skype so if you can't talk about it, please ignore/block me or whatever it takes to solve your dire problem, thanks!
XXX on a killstreak
Dislike
List
Undo
Level 1
LEVEL 1
lol whenever someone tries zarvan they end up getting fucked.

Also we can all see how much barber continues to die w/o zarv (pls come back to us)
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Read the second message
Thanks for editing that in. As I said before I do not force anyone to do anything, this is the internet I am not holding a gun to anyone, blackmailing them or holding them hostage lmao. They have the choice to do what they want and I only asked someone to add you in a conversation ONCE to get it through your thick skull that I don't like being talked about behind my back, that is all. This is my last reply unless you start accusing me of something else lol peace.
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Nov 27, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Admin
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Online on Site
Ok everything is long winded and everything you type seems you be bullshit but I'll put it in simple terms for you.
Eric does not own skype nor does he own enjin. So just grow a pair and stop acting like a lil bitch because if you think about it hard enough the age gap between 11 and 17 is horrific. Not sure how hard it is to see where he's coming from.
Posted Nov 28, 17 · Last edited Nov 28, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices