Main Forum

Plugin Ideas and Such

3 replies
[Mod] TakoDahWolfy
TakoDahWolfy @ Play.mc-barbercraft...
Mod
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Since the server seems to not be as active anymore, we need ideas to revive Barbercraft to it's former glory. So here's what we need you to do, if there are some plugins that you can think of that aren't really being used list them down below and list a plugin that you would like to see added to Barbercraft. Hopefully you guys can help bring the server back to life by some great ideas. Also don't forget to vote as much as you can.
♥♥♥Nicole♥♥♥
Posted Dec 4, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Sitting on peoples heads plugin that was mad fun
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Dec 5, 17
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
If I had a list of installed plugins id be able to give you my opinion on what ones we don't use, lol. And what plugins to add depends on what kind of players we want to bring into BC... There's the ones that like survival, creative, roleplay, minigames... Unless we are just going to try and invite all the players, lmao. idk. I feel like BC kinda needs a revamp in the way its set up tho..
I don't always play on a MC server, but when I do... BarberCraft
Posted Dec 7, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I've said this before but I think if we add in more ranks or more stars for different things like a pvp star or a parkour star or many other things like that it'd give players incentive to play more to achieve those, I can think of some people who'd really love a pvp acknowledgement beside their names. jussa idea
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Dec 7, 17
Top Posters
NoticeNotices