Main Forum
Page
of 3

Staff app - Bikas666 (Updated 18 times)

22 replies
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times*: I am member+ with 195+ votes (I had some votes In my account Bikastime.)

-Age (14 and up required): 16 (made 16 10/1)

-Name (Last name not required): Pedro (Peter in english)

-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public) My skype is Bikastime, and if you want my discord, you can find it in the bc's discord... I really don't want to have it public...

What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? Im Really Good at working with redstone and command blocks, so anything you dont understand, just tell me and I do It for you/explain how it works! Also I can continue voting everyday and building promotional builds for the server... If I get promoted, ill make sure that the chat stays calm and friendly... or else, I will warn the people that were turning the chat "evil" and do my best to make it calm again... oh, and I know how to talk many languages (Portuguese, Brazilian, spanish, French and english), so If someone doesnt know how to talk english, he can still talk to me in his main language (in private chat), and have fun playing in barbercraft! I dedicate my whole experience on minecraft for BarberCraft. I try to get on as much as possible to help out the people who join the server and ask a lot of questions. To finish, I want to say I've been very dedicated to this server in the last few times ;).

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? i´ve been doing so since december 26, and i´ll continue doing it!

-Have you made a YT video for this server? Yep :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIZSK_9m3rQ&t=8s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDDwECXJB00&feature=youtube

-If yes would you continue making videos? I´ve been working in some more videos, and when I upload them, I´ll do my best to keep recording as much as I can... so Yeah!

-How many stars do you have? I have 3 stars: Voter, Youtuber and Builder. (And poster!... but it doesn't count has a star)

-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! I didnt ;)

-Why you think you are fit for this role? I love the server... but unfortunally I´ve noticed since 2 years ago up until now, the community has decreased from about 25/35ppl online to 4/12... I dont want that to continue (even though the few ppl that still come in the server look rlly active), or else, Eric might just end up by discontinuing the server... So, when a new user comes to the server, Everyone should be gratefull... and we want new users to stay, so the community can grow up again... so typing a simple /welcome isnt enought... If I get promoted, I will show new users everything they should know about barbercraft (every game, command, etc). When I finish, Ill ask the user if he has any question about the server... if so, I will clarify it... Other reasons I think I fit in this role, are mainly: Im honest, i find myself kind, I Dont Swear, I am pretty independent, I would say Im mature enough, I like helping, and I feel like I´ve been on the server long enought to know what challenges, responsibilities and obligations will come for me to deal with as a staff member... (Edit: the community has been growing in the last few days... wich is Great!) also, I get up when almost no staff is awake, so I could help ppl when other staffs cant ;). I also Find the Helpers role a a position of power which involves warning users that may be breaking rules or even having to mute persistent rule breakers (with regards to spamming/advertising). They are however, just a normal player such as you and I who garner no preferential treatment and are not above the rules themselves. Also, I want to point out that I never broken a rule on BarberCraft before (or at least that I remmember of), and I stand by that fact proudly :).

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: I have a lot of friends irl, in other mc servers, and in social medias... I could tell them to come... Making yt vids and postings in twitter/facebook are some other ways I will advertise... Im not saying the comunity will grow a lot, but i think 5ppl/month might be constant...

-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attatched please) Yes (but I report most of them to online staff):

http://mc-barbercraft.com/forums/m/25360702/viewthread/31350458-parkour-glitch-desertroad
http://mc-barbercraft.com/forums/m/25360702/viewthread/31366360-chat-glitch
http://mc-barbercraft.com/mobile/forum/viewthread/m/25360702/id/31403637-claimed
http://mc-barbercraft.com/mobile/forum/viewthread/m/25360702/id/31421965-lava
http://mc-barbercraft.com/forums/m/25360702/viewthread/31485005-out-bounds-plots

-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please) Sure (but again, I report most of the players when staff members get online):

http://mc-barbercraft.com/forums/m/25360702/viewthread/31359409-thijmen0520-report-realbikas

-Are you active on the forums? Im actually online every day on the forums... and I'm starting to comment more!

-What is your full AR time? In the account Bikas666: 6 days, 6 hours and 05 minutes, but it reseted about 15 december (Rowdyboy02 can confirm this, because he remmembers me from June/July, and my monthly ar time of december was equal to my full ar time (if you dont trust me, Theres a screenshot that i took in december showing it)). I had about 3 days of full ar time. In the account Bikastime: 4815 mins, = 80,25 hours, = 3,34375 days... 3,34375 days equal to 3 days, 8 hours and 15 minutes (thank you Creator3 for checking the old server files to get this info <3)

Total ar time: 12 days, 5 Hours and 35 minutes.

-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated: I would say a 6/10... Im not the best builder ever, but I think im not bad either. (Screenshots at the end)

-Some of your strengths with server work: I´ve actually been staff member in 3 servers before, so I know how to work with most plugins and server commands... if I ever get access to the console, I know how to work with the it aswell... Talking to ppl is really important since, if we dont comunicate, they can feel alone (thats not the best example of why comunicating is important, but I cant find a better one :d). Well, thats not missing... In the servers I´ve been in, There were ppl of places all around the world, and with diffrent personalities... I feel that I can actually have a friendly conversation with any of them, without pissing them off, or anything like that!

-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes... And heres the proof That I did: The link that would lead you to a post that teaches "how to rollback" doesnt work anymore. (Hope this is enought prove)

Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc. I agree!

Special thanks to: Rowdy, Creator, all my friends and Eric!

[Edit] Added some extra questions

Have you ever been muted or banned? No...

Do people of the server like you? I actually dont know... I tryed to find it out with a post, and zarvan gave me a dislike wich means the same has 1 negative vote, wich means that he "doesnt like me", But I honestly think he was kidding... Anyways, that was the only vote... (this post was removed).

What are your main defects and qualities? Qualities (my opinion): Kind, friendly, mature, honest, positive , helpfull, I never hacked and will never hack on minecraft, etc... Defects (my opinion): I would say my english is decent, but Its not my main language, so its a defect...

Whats your main language? Portuguese Portugal

Whats your timezone? utc +0 (5 hours after eric)

How active are you? I think 5+ hours a day if its not a schoolday... if it's a schoolday, 2+ hours a day ;)

Im Not the Staff app destroyer anymore... R.I.P!

(Thanks for your time in reading this application, I look forward to hearing what you may think. If you wish to give constructive criticism, feel free but please, actually make it that explain what I did wrong and how you feel I should have gone about it.)

ERIC! IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS, PLS COMMENT OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME STUFF I COULD IMPROVE... I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT TO DO BETTER! THANK YOU FOR THE ATTENTION!
Bikas doesnt deserve Staff!
0 votes
0%
Bikas could improve the staff app!
0 votes
0%
Bikas Created a Good Staff app!
0 votes
0%
THIS IS THE BEST STAFF APP EVER!!!
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 0
Attached Images
Posted Jan 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 20, 18
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
UPDATED again... this time some more stuff added
Posted Jan 10, 18 · OP
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
Hbd
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Jan 10, 18
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Um sorry... Idk what that means...
...´s are my thing... without them, my Life would be Corrupted...

- RealBikas
Posted Jan 10, 18 · OP
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
Um sorry... Idk what that means...
Happy Birthday App Destroyer 😏
Posted Jan 10, 18
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Tysm pan 😉

- RealBikas
Posted Jan 10, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
Np
Posted Jan 10, 18
List
Undo
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Updated: ar time, votes, and some additional questions added ;)

- RealBikas
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
UPDATED: some more info, votes, ar time, and my timezone added

- RealBikas
Posted Jan 13, 18 · OP
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Updated 2 more times: more ar time, votes, info, and some misspells corrected
Posted Jan 14, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Top Posters