Main Forum

Community

2 replies
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I actually think some God fell from the sky and saw bc community dieing, and decided to help... No, rlly...yesterday I saw 2 new ppl joining the server at the same time, and another 1 like 5 mins later... that's the best example I can give of how, in my opinion, the community is growing... and that's actually awesome... In my staff app, I wrote about me getting the community growing... but it looks like the community is doing it by itself... (Even though I will still help with the community growing). CONTINUE LIKE THIS COMMUNITY, U ALL ARE AWESOME!

-RealBikas
Posted Jan 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 5, 18
List
Undo
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Hey firstly, I agree with you the recent spike in average player count has been very fortunate for BC. But, I wouldn't attribute it to randomness or divine intervention. Within the last 2 months the forums has received threads about how "BC is dying" or how to improve BC. Myself and the staff team have taken these considerations all seriously and we have been working on a large number of recent developments for the month of December. I do also agree with you, now is not the time to be complacent. We must keep the ball rolling whether it be improving existing content, reducing lag, voting, advertising, creating cool builds etc. Much of which everyone can lend a hand with 🙂
Posted Jan 6, 18
List
Undo
Gold
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Call it a coincidence but ever since I came back the player count has been going up ;)
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Posted Jan 6, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices