6 replies
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Player Reporting: Pie209
Reason: Disrespect/Winding up players, warp spamming, spamming
Proof: Down Below NOTE: It is a lot

Spamming:
[15:15:13] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » How dare u chicken
[15:15:37] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » How dare u chicken
[15:20:02] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » Max My dear cusion, am i 11
[15:20:38] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » Max My dear cusion, am i 11
[15:21:00] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » Max my dear cousin, am i 11
[15:25:56] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » me max
[15:26:06] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » me max
[15:31:18] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » chicken!
[15:32:07] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » chicken!!!!!
[15:32:25] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » chicken!!!!!
[15:33:29] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » chicken!!!!! Answer ME
[15:33:57] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » chicken!!!!! Answer ME
[15:40:24] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » Max r u still mad at me
[15:41:02] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » Max r u still mad at me
[15:47:33] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » Luna your erics sister??
[15:47:39] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » Luna your erics sister??
[16:25:57] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » 50 cents please
[16:26:09] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » 50 cents please

Warp Spamming:
[16:16:10] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only!
[16:16:27] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only!
[16:17:01] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only!
[16:17:59] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only!
[16:18:23] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only!
[16:19:50] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez!
[16:20:24] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez! Kirby! reece! Dinmark!
[16:20:53] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez! Kirby! reece! Dinmark! TAko!
[16:21:00] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez! Kirby! reece! Dinmark! TAko!
[16:21:55] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez! Kirby! reece! Dinmark! TAko! Coolmax80! satan! Kirby! Jess!
[16:23:22] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez! Kirby! reece! Dinmark! TAko! Coolmax80! satan! Kirby! Jess! Chicken!
[16:26:39] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez! Kirby! reece! Dinmark! TAko! Coolmax80! satan! Kirby! Jess! Chicken!
[16:27:07] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez! Kirby! reece! Dinmark! TAko! Coolmax80! satan! Kirby! Jess! Chicken!

Warnings:
[16:21:03] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?****[mod] iNicolei » 3 minutes Pie
[16:21:09] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?****[mod] iNicolei » calm down
[16:27:11] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[premium] Sareh » Pie
[16:27:11] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?****[mod] iNicolei » why're you being so obnoxious
[16:27:16] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[premium] Sareh » Nicole said every 3 minutes
[16:27:19] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?****[mod] iNicolei » yeah

Previous mutes:
Permanent mute (Shown down below)
15 minute mute (Enforced by DeadSareh and approved by Nicole)

Other reports:
AAP and Nicole's Report

Note: She has done this longer in the past, but there is no documentation of it.

Thank you for your time,
Shawn
Member of Barbercraft since August 30, 2014
Posted Jan 9, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
sad, she was only 11 and u killed her chicken
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jan 9, 18 · Last edited Jan 9, 18
List
Undo
Admin
Level 3
LEVEL 3
"why're you being so obnoxious" ha oof
♥♥♥Nicole♥♥♥
Posted Jan 9, 18
List
Undo
Helper
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Helper
Player Reporting: Pie209
Reason: Disrespect/Winding up players, warp spamming, spamming
Proof: Down Below NOTE: It is a lot

Spamming:
[15:15:13] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » How dare u chicken
[15:15:37] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » How dare u chicken
[15:20:02] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » Max My dear cusion, am i 11
[15:20:38] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » Max My dear cusion, am i 11
[15:21:00] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » Max my dear cousin, am i 11
[15:25:56] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » me max
[15:26:06] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » me max
[15:31:18] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » chicken!
[15:32:07] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » chicken!!!!!
[15:32:25] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » chicken!!!!!
[15:33:29] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » chicken!!!!! Answer ME
[15:33:57] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » chicken!!!!! Answer ME
[15:40:24] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » Max r u still mad at me
[15:41:02] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » Max r u still mad at me
[15:47:33] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » Luna your erics sister??
[15:47:39] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] StampySally » Luna your erics sister??
[16:25:57] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » 50 cents please
[16:26:09] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » 50 cents please

Warp Spamming:
[16:16:10] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only!
[16:16:27] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only!
[16:17:01] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only!
[16:17:59] [client thread/info]: [chat] *[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only!
[16:18:23] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only!
[16:19:50] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez!
[16:20:24] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez! Kirby! reece! Dinmark!
[16:20:53] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez! Kirby! reece! Dinmark! TAko!
[16:21:00] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez! Kirby! reece! Dinmark! TAko!
[16:21:55] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez! Kirby! reece! Dinmark! TAko! Coolmax80! satan! Kirby! Jess!
[16:23:22] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez! Kirby! reece! Dinmark! TAko! Coolmax80! satan! Kirby! Jess! Chicken!
[16:26:39] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez! Kirby! reece! Dinmark! TAko! Coolmax80! satan! Kirby! Jess! Chicken!
[16:27:07] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[bronze] ChristmasDinnerPie » GO to /warp thesodapop To see a play about the day in the life of a noob! 5 minutes only! Very Funny! Comeone Peoplez! Kirby! reece! Dinmark! TAko! Coolmax80! satan! Kirby! Jess! Chicken!

Warnings:
[16:21:03] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?****[mod] iNicolei » 3 minutes Pie
[16:21:09] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?****[mod] iNicolei » calm down
[16:27:11] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[premium] Sareh » Pie
[16:27:11] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?****[mod] iNicolei » why're you being so obnoxious
[16:27:16] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?*[premium] Sareh » Nicole said every 3 minutes
[16:27:19] [client thread/info]: [chat] ?****[mod] iNicolei » yeah

Previous mutes:
Permanent mute (Shown down below)
15 minute mute (Enforced by DeadSareh and approved by Nicole)

Other reports:
AAP and Nicole's Report

Note: She has done this longer in the past, but there is no documentation of it.

Thank you for your time,
Shawn
Shouldn’t she be temp banned now?
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Jan 9, 18
[PRM] Dinmark
Dinmark @ Play.mc-barbercraft.com
Premium
I support this report completely. Sally may be a family member of mine, but this has gotten out of hand, and AAP, she has already been temp banned multiple times. This needs to stop...
~Mis Platos Tienen Problemos Mentales~
Posted Jan 9, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I support this report completely. Sally may be a family member of mine, but this has gotten out of hand, and AAP, she has already been temp banned multiple times. This needs to stop...
it be ya own niggas
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jan 9, 18
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Considering the fact the user Pie209 has been warned a countless number of times, as well as being punished. She will be banned for a week.
Posted Jan 10, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices